• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Scavenger Hunt. Unlock the hidden combination and open the sunken treasure!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our newest competition Elvenar Scavenger Hunt right here.

We're looking forward to your comments!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Gargon667

Mentor
With the wording on some of them, i would expect quite a few discussions :D

That is of course unless you intentionally made them trick questions ...

OldHag

Necromancer
Another nice competition, tks. :)

How many Orcs at a time receive the Pyramid of Purification's Special Treatment?

Can we just ask @Gargon667 about this one?....wink, wink. :)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
"How many Spirits do you need to convince to progress at the Spire of Eternity?"

It means how many spirits do you have to encounter in total to the very top of the Spire?
Or just how many for just advancing a single encounter?

The word "progress", like advancing no matter how little in the Spire have more sense to me.

OldHag

Necromancer
I hope I've cracked it.
A rather enjoyable little contest. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Just going round and round in there, it tickles so nicely :D

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Question 6 is not clear.

6. How many races can you choose when starting a new city at Elvenar?

Should it not read “How many races can you choose from when starting a new city in Elvenar?”

Makes a difference to the answer in my opinion. Not so sure the original question is correct as the grammar is a bit odd.

Gargon667

Mentor
Question 6 is not clear.

6. How many races can you choose when starting a new city at Elvenar?

Should it not read “How many races can you choose from when starting a new city in Elvenar?”

Makes a difference to the answer in my opinion. Not so sure the original question is correct as the grammar is a bit odd.

That´s exactly what I thought, because you can always only choose one race lol, the question should be out of how many races do you choose the one?

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Clarification for Question #4: "How many Spirits do you need to convince to progress at the Spire of Eternity?" ~ Here we are referring to the amount of Spirit(s) you need to Convince to progress in a single Spire Encounter.

If you misunderstood this question, you are welcome to edit your answer.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sigyn

Spellcaster
Why are there 2 shells with the number 7?
In the picture of Mauriel - it confused me a bit :0)

Gargon667

Mentor
Thankyou for your reply, i am only part way through chapter 2, and only been playing about a week, would love to earn some Diamonds

You could ask you FS mates for some help :) (Not sure that´s allowed officially, but heck nobody´s gonna begrudge a little chapter 2 town a bit of help)

m4rt1n

Adept
I have looked through the answers and see question 6 as one two either lost in translation, a missing word in the question or not???

1212121 or one two, who knows???