• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Second City, regular participant in spire, tourney & FA

CAT1981

Dreamer
Hi, Canterbury is my second city (I have a city in each of the worlds), it is currently at the wood-elves stage
it's currently ranked 5649. As, I recently lifted a few buildings to fit shanty towns in for the FA.

I am seeking a fellowship that achieves 10 chests in the tourney, am looking to switch over as soon as the current FA is over.
My reason for jumping ship is that I was promised regular blueprints with the Tourney and while the first couple of rounds were great, the team is no longer performing, which is holding my city back.

I'm a regular participant in the spire, tourney, FA & any other events that are offered. And, do as many rounds/levels as I am able to.
I also read messages & the comment feed

I always offer 3-star trades and post in the 'feed' box when I put them up so other team members have the first choice to grab them.
My boosted goods are: MARBLE, CRYSTAL & GEMS

Looking forward to hearing from anyone

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Canterbury is my second city (I have a city in each of the worlds), it is currently at the wood-elves stage
it's currently ranked 5649. As, I recently lifted a few buildings to fit shanty towns in for the FA.

I am seeking a fellowship that achieves 10 chests in the tourney, am looking to switch over as soon as the current FA is over.
My reason for jumping ship is that I was promised regular blueprints with the Tourney and while the first couple of rounds were great, the team is no longer performing, which is holding my city back.

I'm a regular participant in the spire, tourney, FA & any other events that are offered. And, do as many rounds/levels as I am able to.
I also read messages & the comment feed

I always offer 3-star trades and post in the 'feed' box when I put them up so other team members have the first choice to grab them.
My boosted goods are: MARBLE, CRYSTAL & GEMS

Looking forward to hearing from anyone

:)
Hi my name is Princess Shera. My fellowship is Olivers Army. Have you found your dream fellowship yet? If not please give me a look. We do ten chest tournament every four weeks to get the blueprint. Along with doing the FAs and spire. I am looking for more people that are team players and loyal players to grow with us. I only accept minimum 2 star trades unless by agreement to help the small players grow. We are aiming to get the ten chest every week but admittedly we need more players capable of doing to achieve. I also run the ancient wonder message threads so that helps get more rewards back. And constantly keeping watch for non players to avoid becoming a stagnent fellowship.