• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac Seasonal Event in Beta

Jackluyt

Shaman
It looks like the next Seasonal Event will start in Beta on Thursday. I will publish full details just as soon as we have them.
1f33a.png
1f618.png

236283529_10219686284528265_3105084939283030305_n.jpg

Pierke

Novice
There will be an offer in the academy to exchange 2 red panda artifacts to get 1 bear artifact.

The Red Panda. will give you Pop, cult, Mana, S3, KP

Feeding the Red Panda will give 3 vision vapor/72h for completing crafting.

Giraffi

Enchanter
There will be an offer in the academy to exchange 2 red panda artifacts to get 1 bear artifact.

Will it count in FAs towards the number of VV you need to get for a badge in addition to the VV you get from crafting something?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter

Beautiful art of the red panda, bored and useless effect of it (just a little help for those which love FA)... No for me, I´ll craft all the artifacts for Old Bear ones.

@InnoGames Could you please add something different and more interesting in your buildings?

-What a about a Shadow Phoenix ( a black bird, black eagle kind) with a base cover with shadows and dark flames that gives you, when fed, +25% of HP for all your battle units, and every 2 days it gives you a 5 squad random instant?

-What about (in the incoming halloween event), a "graveyard of the fallen/heroes" a 4x4 building that gives you banshees per day and other goods in it?

- What about an enchantment that you can spell for all your military buildings only (barracks, training grounds, merc camp) that allows you train 25-50% faster all your units in those buildings where these were used?

Hekata

Artisan
Beautiful art of the red panda, bored and useless effect of it (just a little help for those which love FA)... No for me, I´ll craft all the artifacts for Old Bear ones.

@InnoGames Could you please add something different and more interesting in your buildings?

-What a about a Shadow Phoenix ( a black bird, black eagle kind) with a base cover with shadows and dark flames that gives you, when fed, +25% of HP for all your battle units, and every 2 days it gives you a 5 squad random instant?

-What about (in the incoming halloween event), a "graveyard of the fallen/heroes" a 4x4 building that gives you banshees per day and other goods in it?

- What about an enchantment that you can spell for all your military buildings only (barracks, training grounds, merc camp) that allows you train 25-50% faster all your units in those buildings where these were used?

Those are good suggestions and I'd gladly have them but not everyone in this game is that interested in fighting so there must be prizes for everyone. The new bear is a very good prize for all those who like to play FA. Some prizes are better for those who only cater (although I feel they get the least perks) some pries are more "all around prizes" (usually the least interesting to me).
And after the Fire Phoenix and brown bear experience the game can't keep giving great prizes like that as there are always new players who will feel punished for not having them. See the solution we have now? They filled both crafting and the Spire with artifacts which is great for new players but kind of boring for most older players like us. Not to mention that artifacts in crafting reduce chances of pet food. We now have 3 artifacts there, who knows how many they will add, it's really annoying, they should add another level to the MA, with a 6th sloth just for artifacts and bases, there are so many by now that none will appear too often. But this is off topic now.

Jackluyt

Shaman
You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship who do not play in Beta.
Event information is in a Google spreadsheet here: https://tinyurl.com/aj6k4mnb - a work still in progress.

Grand Prizes
  • Red Panda Master Evolving building
  • Red Panda Master Artifact
  • Ancient Knowledge 20 Instant
  • Coin Rain 100% Instant
  • 15 Knowledge Points
  • Supply Windfall 100% Instant
  • 3 x random Rune Shard
  • 15 Knowledge Points
  • Red Panda Master Evolving building #2
  • Ancient Knowledge 20 Instant
  • Supply Windfall 100% Instant

Royal Prizes (costs 1500 Diamonds to unlock)
  • Red Forest event building
  • Moonstone
  • 5 x 30 minute booster
  • 3 x Combining Caltalyst
  • 1 x Pet Food
  • Divine Seeds
  • 1 x 20 hour booster
  • Moonstone
  • Blueprint
  • Mana
  • 5 x 5 hour booster
  • 2 x Magical Manufacturing Instant
  • Ferris Wheel building
  • Moonstone
  • 5 x 5 hour booster
  • Pet Food
  • Ferris Wheel building
  • Blueprint
  • Moonstone
  • 4 x 15 minute Booster

237272233_10219700404361252_6875111456541892478_n.jpg

Sir Derf

Adept
Would someone care to explain the Grand Prize/Royal Prize mechanic? Simply looking at the graphic, it looks like what I assume is the one-time payment of 1500 diamonds unlocks a second, parallel set of prizes, so you can claim 2 prizes every 20 progress points.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Would someone care to explain the Grand Prize/Royal Prize mechanic? Simply looking at the graphic, it looks like what I assume is the one-time payment of 1500 diamonds unlocks a second, parallel set of prizes, so you can claim 2 prizes every 20 progress points.

You have it spot on!

Sir Derf

Adept
Intriguing...

Am I also correct in understanding that, as opposed to previous events, you can see the full cycle of Grand (and Royal) Prizes from the start? So people who don't search for, a-hem, shared information, would see the full prize offering ahead of time?

What are the thoughts on the diamond cost for the Royal Prizes?

I'm chapter 16, and a Magic Residence costs 2,000 diamond for roughly equal culture, 2.5x pop in slightly more than double the footprint. Since I have blueprints, I can't tell what the typical diamond cost for a blueprint/magic upgrade is...

I'm almost thinking that the building, Pet Food, Blueprint and Ferris Wheel, a probably typically attainable goal, for 1500 diamond, might not be that bad... ish...

Jackluyt

Shaman
Am I also correct in understanding that, as opposed to previous events, you can see the full cycle of Grand (and Royal) Prizes from the start?
Yes - there are five pages of prizes and you can see them all, using the left-right control arrows shown above.

Gargon667

Mentor
My blueprints gather dust already, but 3 days of time boosts and 2 Ferris Wheels isn´t totally bad. Not sure I will do it though

Hekata

Artisan
Is there a recipe to craft old bear artifacts for blueprints in the MA?
And are the old bear artifacts back in the Spire?

Gargon667

Mentor
Is there a recipe to craft old bear artifacts for blueprints in the MA?
And are the old bear artifacts back in the Spire?

Didn´t we already have bear artifacts in the spire? I believe we have already moved on to the Gingerbread house there... Not that I am keeping track of it, so I might be off...

Hekata

Artisan
Didn´t we already have bear artifacts in the spire? I believe we have already moved on to the Gingerbread house there... Not that I am keeping track of it, so I might be off...
They were but players expect them to be back for the bear event. :)