• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Foulest Stench is In The Air....

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
Essential oils of course! ;)
Hehe, once we bought very interesting essential oil: garlic. Is that what you meant? That little bottle wasn’t able to prevent the aroma from escaping, especially after we used it and the oil stained the rim a bit. So we had to put the little bottle into a bigger bottle together with coffee to contain the smell. :D

Gargon667

Mentor
Speaking of working class Orcs: Orc Nannies must be highly popular (or cheap?) among the human population of those woods, judging from the manners of said kids at school :D

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Lol, should not be a problem for an orc teacher.

Which kind of brings me to a different question. Army recruits are known to have to scrub the barracks and facilities to a very high standard in the human world. What is happening in orc armies?

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol, should not be a problem for an orc teacher.

I felt right at home, all the screaming and biting, and being the loudest screamer with the biggest teeth i had no trouble at all :D Poor humans working there though...

Which kind of brings me to a different question. Army recruits are known to have to scrub the barracks and facilities to a very high standard in the human world. What is happening in orc armies?

Very high standards indeed...
I mean that literally, the standard depth of poo in the barracks has to be maintained at all times at very high levels, one never knows when the next poo flinging party happens, which btw is simply training for the real threat of humans at the gates!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Very high standards indeed...
I mean that literally, the standard depth of poo in the barracks has to be maintained at all times at very high levels, one never knows when the next poo flinging party happens, which btw is simply training for the real threat of humans at the gates!

Under the tutelage of Orc Warrior Legend "Far Flung Dung"....

Gargon667

Mentor
Under the tutelage of Orc Warrior Legend "Far Flung Dung"....

Yes he is a legend, you must have heard the song we always sing at the campfire BBQs to the sound of war drums? every time the chorus comes up "... the FAR FLUNG DUNG!!!" you have to jump up and throw the biggest possible pile of dung as far as possible. And there are a LOT of verses...

Glad BBQ season already started!