• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Where are this weeks tournament rewards?

m4rt1n

Adept
Over an hour now and still no rewards for this weeks tourney.

I refresh the game regularly and normally get both tourney and spire rewards about 5 mins after completion.

What has happened this week, first the false start to ch18 release that took several hours to fix now tourney rewards are very slow. Maybe Inno need to use some of that huge profit investing in new servers and more developers.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
I guess they are celebrating May 1st and forgot to switch it on :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Well that is a new Inno record now, over 2 hours have passed without tourney rewards, something is definitely broken in my opinion.

@Alcaro, not yet on Arendyll

m4rt1n

Adept
Fellows are telling me on Arendyll on the app tourney provinces are still open.

Now that does confuse things.

m4rt1n

Adept
Still no rewards for EN1 Arendyll, come on guy's, hope we are not the forgotten world.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The tech team are working on this and the Tournament Provinces are now closed to begin the reward granting.
They have warned us that this is going to be a slow process and may take overnight before all players are finalised.
So please be patient guys, we definitely are working this despite the time ;)

kimkimkim

Summoner
just to clarify....it's also on Felyndral that has not received rewards

m4rt1n

Adept
The tech team are working on this and the Tournament Provinces are now closed to begin the reward granting.
They have warned us that this is going to be a slow process and may take overnight before all players are finalised.
So please be patient guys, we definitely are working this despite the time ;)

Has it been possible for some players on the app to continue and pass players on PC for greater global ranking and extra fellowship chests?

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Rewards are slowly arriving on all three worlds @m4rt1n, but they are happening individually, rather than the usual en-masse.
Hence some player have had theirs whilst others are still in the queue.
The Tournament ended for the Browser and App at the same time, so not quite sure how the app users could benefit.