• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Event currency after event

• Thread starter Deleted User - 341074
  • Start date

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 341074

@SoggyShorts what are you planning to do with 1-minute times? :)
Placing level 1 marble factories for events takes 40s per and placing a couple dozen is tedious.
Also when time-boosting the seconds are never shown
E.G. 5h 45m
And then you use a 5h timer plus a 45m timer and it shows as 58s remaining
I rather wait that minute :)
I'd rather click a button than stare at a clock for 60s ;)

Gargon667

Mentor
If this were to happen, now I'm wondering whether it would be better to not use any event currency and just take the 6,000 minutes of time boosters.

Sounds like better rewards than what we get nowadays, so I am with you!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Even 100 builders wouldn't make time go faster, and 5 builders can't make 24 buildings simultaneously. I've tried ;)

You can build several buildings at once :D (especially if your inventory is well packed!)

Summon five full Moonstone Spire sets but make sure none is connected to the road. Once you do, connect a road.... Here, your 25 (one more) buildings are all built at once, and no builder is required! :D

(It will not make a difference, but is fun!)

Pauly7

Magus
That's why Soggy said manus. It doesn't apply with workshops because they will finish as fast as you can place them.

FieryArien

Necromancer
For "Building Menu" buildings (like a teleported Planks Manufactury), you will always need one builder. However, for special buildings you do not need a builder. You can summon a special building with five busy builders!
Aha! I was surprised when a builder was required to summon a building, because I remembered it wasn’t needed in the past. So the difference is normal buildings vs. special/event buildings? Cool, I’ll keep an eye on (at least 1) available builder just when “summoning” manus/workshops then. Thanks a lot!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Aha! I was surprised when a builder was required to summon a building because I remembered it wasn’t needed in the past. So the difference is normal buildings vs. special/event buildings? Cool, I’ll keep an eye on (at least 1) available builder just when “summoning” manus/workshops then. Thanks a lot!

Yup :)

It does not matter what type of building, if you built it from the "Buildings" menu you will need a builder to re-summon it. The other ones (rewards, event buildings, craftable buildings), do not require a builder :)

Deleted User - 341074

Summon five full Moonstone Spire sets but make sure none is connected to the road. Once you do, connect a road.... Here, your 25 (one more) buildings are all built at once, and no builder is required!
Indeed, once I finally got my endless scroll I placed 4 full sets all at once, It was nice. Actually, if you touch any set building I recommend cutting off the road first to avoid the annoying pop-up warning.

But with regards to 1-minute timers, buildings from your inventory are irrelevant.
  • When longer timers aren't quite long enough to finish construction or
  • When making dozens of 40s constructions a 1-minute timer has a purpose.
Many other games of this kind reduce the "diamond" cost to zero at the 1-minute mark allowing players to complete constructions and productions for free at that point.
This is an alternative.