• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Pauly7

Magus
FIY, it seems they have changed a bit the order of the prizes: today's daily is the Lava Egg (it was due much later on IIRC) in case someone is hunting after it and was relying only on the beta info...
Which is interesting because it's the one old good mana producer available out of all the daily prizes. I wonder if it will still appear later on. If not then they are making it so that people won't be able to win many of them.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
thanks for the info on conversion of evolves ... I'm thinking for future events it might be useful to feed the ashen phoenix if I need the extra currency but otherwise .. I do find the normal pickup for this bird unexciting. The % extra currency given seems a bit mean for the feed given. I'd expect a golden egg for that !

I do hope that the extra evolves I've been "winning" in spire for the phoenix and stonehenge event buildings will prove useful to convert as those of us that have played the original events and got the building fully evolved are finding these "wins" a bit unexciting for an event that is quite resource intensive to do to any great extent

Last edited:

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
Which is interesting because it's the one old good mana producer available out of all the daily prizes. I wonder if it will still appear later on. If not then they are making it so that people won't be able to win many of them.
Indeed, that was the one I was considering targeting for one of my cities. :(

FieryArien

Necromancer
FIY, it seems they have changed a bit the order of the prizes: today's daily is the Lava Egg (it was due much later on IIRC) in case someone is hunting after it and was relying only on the beta info...
That’s sad. I hope it means it will appear again during the event, because otherwise this would be very mean move from Inno. :-(

Deleted User - 341074

A solid FOMO money grab by inno it seems.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Can somebody please confirm the last prize for completing all quests on the progress bar?.......is that really an avatar as the final prize, you've got to be kidding me o_O:rolleyes::confused:

FieryArien

Necromancer
Can somebody please confirm the last prize for completing all quests on the progress bar?.......is that really an avatar as the final prize, you've got to be kidding me o_O:rolleyes::confused:
Yes it it an avatar.

Actually I find the idea itself real nice. Sadly, the avatar replaced the Goddess building which turned the idea from nice to awful ...

kimkimkim

Summoner
Yes it it an avatar.

Actually I find the idea itself real nice. Sadly, the avatar replaced the Goddess building which turned the idea from nice to awful ...
Might not have been a bad idea if it was offered in the beginning but to have to complete all quests for that, seems demoralizing

DeletedUser

If only it were that simple... Hopefully it is, for you.
For the moment i'm waiting. The newsletter can take some time to send out they said. So tomorrow i'll go pull their pigtails again ;-)

Hekata

Artisan

Changing the order and especially put the lava egg first is indeed a very poor move from the devs. Players in some chapters really need good mana buildings and if they knew it came first they could have prepared to compete more quests on the first day. The only reason I noticed the changed is because I wanted to check if they've changed the amount of seeds that phoenix chick (that was supposed to be first) produced.

Personally I am very disappointed not to see the burning pool back. The lava egg is a good mana producer but I don't really care how it looks. The burning pool looks great plus it has a 12h production with a 6h early collect which is for me much better than the 48h production time with a 24h early collect.

Deleted User - 341074

especially put the lava egg first is indeed a very poor move from the devs.
In one city I'm at quest #38 and spent everything to get ONE lava egg. In my second city, I got 6 of them in ~10 spins.

Hekata

Artisan
In one city I'm at quest #38 and spent everything to get ONE lava egg. In my second city, I got 6 of them in ~10 spins.
Inno RNG at it's best!
In one city I spend 1200 currency to get 1 lava egg (and I don't even need it, I just wanted the one in inventory in case I ever need extra mana for whatever reason). In the other I got 2 for about 1000 currency. It really sucks the fun out of events when it's this hard to get 1 average daily prize.

Gargon667

Mentor
I hadn´t even looked at the dailies yet, not ingame or on a list lol. I heard there is a troop instant or two, so i hope someone in the chat will let me know when that is, otherwise I´ll end up with a whole bunch of nonsense...