• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cycle through builders and more feed.

Lady Croft

Adventurer
Hello all,

I cannot find any info previously regarding this, but would the devs consider a cycle through builders function, please?
Often (believe it or not), with 3, I cannot locate them all, and if I'd like to speed one up, I try to find the soonest ending one if possible. Also, it's great to check up on them.
I'd love more feed ... who wouldn't? Could we craft 2 rather than one? I'd rather win feed in the Spire than PPs... (yes, I would) WE can win more than one teleport spell which is soooo helpful, why not more feed? Brown bear's hungry, so is the Cold fire and Fire Phoenix.... and there are many other feed users. I realise Inno wish to slow us down and not have us racing ahead, but a little bit more help would be great.
Just a thought or two.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hello all,

I cannot find any info previously regarding this, but would the devs consider a cycle through builders function, please?
Often (believe it or not), with 3, I cannot locate them all, and if I'd like to speed one up, I try to find the soonest ending one if possible. Also, it's great to check up on them.
I'd love more feed ... who wouldn't? Could we craft 2 rather than one? I'd rather win feed in the Spire than PPs... (yes, I would) WE can win more than one teleport spell which is soooo helpful, why not more feed? Brown bear's hungry, so is the Cold fire and Fire Phoenix.... and there are many other feed users. I realise Inno wish to slow us down and not have us racing ahead, but a little bit more help would be great.
Just a thought or two.

Your first question: you can select your builders hut. it will show you where your builders are and how long they still need.

For the second: not an option lol, it's good that you need to make choices and can't have it all.
A game that requires you to make no compromises is boring.

Gargon667

Mentor
Brown bear's hungry, so is the Cold fire and Fire Phoenix.... and there are many other feed users. I realise Inno wish to slow us down and not have us racing ahead, but a little bit more help would be great.

Skip the coldfire and others and you should be fine? It´s a rather simple calculcation, if you can´t make more Pet Food, feed fewer pets. If you want more pet food, flip the MA over to get more.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Skip the coldfire and others and you should be fine? It´s a rather simple calculcation, if you can´t make more Pet Food, feed fewer pets. If you want more pet food, flip the MA over to get more.

Yup it's very similar to the not enough room need more expansions discussion.

Make choices and fix it.