• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.124

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.124.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Gargon667

Mentor
Not much to discuss, only a few bug fixes...

I am more interested what is NOT mentioned and that is the FA bug from beta, so I take it that is not being fixed yet, which I then take to mean we won´t have an FA this week. I pretty much would have to be included in that update to give enough warning to start it later this week. Since the event is only ending now, it´s not a problem to wait until next week anyway. I rather wait and get a bug free FA :)

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
Also at some point in time the devs will have ( I hope) to consider a way for us players to use those spell fragments that keep piling up.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I play on app. I do not see the Royal Restorations in the display list anymore. From showing an incorrect zero before, now it just ain’t there. That does not qualify as a fixing in my book.

Gargon667

Mentor
I play on app. I do not see the Royal Restorations in the display list anymore. From showing an incorrect zero before, now it just ain’t there. That does not qualify as a fixing in my book.

Maybe they got tired of the whole RR thing and fixed it by removing all trace of it? Just wait for the MiB to show up and zap your brain ;)

Julian

Sorcerer
I may have missed the discussion on this, but I notice the relics tab in the main hall has changed to include "Future Goods Production Boost". A hint to new chapters, I assume.

Gargon667

Mentor
I may have missed the discussion on this, but I notice the relics tab in the main hall has changed to include "Future Goods Production Boost". A hint to new chapters, I assume.

it has been there for months, but i would guess Inno will use it for something eventually... Inno likes to do chapters in groups of 3 and the last 3 chapters haven´t had new tiers, so I would say chapter 18 is as likely as any to get T7.