• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Knowledge Point contributions in Ancient Wonders

Can we see who had previously contributed KPs to our Ancient Wonders before it is 'upgraded' or past upgrades?

So that we can return the favour, or do KPs swaps. Thanks

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
So long as you are playing on the browser version you can see all donators to your AW up until the point you start upgrading it. If you started the upgrade then you will lose them all from that point.

So long as you are playing on the browser version you can see all donators to your AW up until the point you start upgrading it. If you started the upgrade then you will lose them all from that point.
That's why I'm asking if we can see contributors after it has been upgraded. Can we add a patch to allow for this? I only play on my Android phone.

Pauly7

Magus
On Android it's not so good because you can't see the contributors as soon as the KP has been filled.

The best you can do is make a suggestion for an improvement. If enough people want to see it then maybe they will listen... Don't hold your breath though.

On Android it's not so good because you can't see the contributors as soon as the KP has been filled.

The best you can do is make a suggestion for an improvement. If enough people want to see it then maybe they will listen... Don't hold your breath though.
How do we suggest for improvement?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Squirty-squirt normally we would ask any ideas to be put in that specific thread however i've taken it forward for you from here :)

You will find there are far more details available on the Browser to that of the App. To ensure the app runs smoothly, our Devs need to be mindful when making any changes to it. Whilst an idea may seem small to us, in actuality it could be a rather large change when it comes to implementing it. For that reason they can be sparing when making any changes to the App Version because it's a Quality over Quantity dilemma. That being said however, I will take this idea forward for consideration to the Team as i'm sure it would benefit many players to see who has helped invest in their AW's!

Kind Regards

Herodite.