• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

My Book

Seethru

Dreamer
If anyone is interested I’m 63 years old and I’ve written and published my first book.
It’s taken me a long time to do this as I’ve always wanted to write one, first one went straight in the bin lol.
Anyone else finally done something they have always wanted to do.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Congrats on your book! It is wonderful to bring wisdom, and life experience to the world :)

I hope you inspire a lot of people!

Seethru

Dreamer
I hope so it can be bought all over the world on Amazon and it’s ok for children and adults andvive got some great reviews.

sgjennings

Adventurer
If anyone is interested I’m 63 years old and I’ve written and published my first book.
It’s taken me a long time to do this as I’ve always wanted to write one, first one went straight in the bin lol.

Well done!!

Almondum

Spellcaster

Hmmm, your last sentence is so simple, yet in 30 years, I still haven't found what I "always wanted to do". Right now, I am just going with the flow of the river as there is nothing else I have.

I must say that your short story is inspiring as it gives one hope that maybe one day we get to discover what we want to do.
Good luck with the book. It's late luck but I hope you can still find some use for it!

paulagor

Dreamer
Congrats!
I have always wanted to open art gullery. But it costs a ton of money and calls for expertise I don't really have yet. But I'm considering getting an art science degree, so I'm kind of trying to meet that dream halfway.

Last edited: