• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

DeletedUser9850

Hey guys,today's the deadline day of Pilgrimage.Can anyone tell me how I can get 7 relics.For the last quest,7 relics are still missing.I guess I can get 5 from MA once.But still 2 remains.So,any way?Except provinces.:confused:
Btw,I must get the wheel.

Pauly7

Magus
I think you've already mentioned the 2 main ways of getting them. NH chests too, if you haven't used them already.

Julian

Sorcerer
The only other things to suggest are to use time instants to scout more provinces or spend diamonds to cycle your list of crafting items. It is a tough last task.

DeletedUser7526

The last quest was auto completed for me.
I thought it was generous initially ( but I got the tournament reward pop up. Guess that should have been it )
Didn’t login prior after tournament ended

Gargon667

Mentor
we had a big tourney and I needed to scout and finish all my provinces yesterday lol, so I am not going to do the last quest. Too bad about the Ferris Wheel, but I would have to spend 80h of time boosts to get it haha...
so 250% Supplies (maybe) or 50 KP (nope) or 80h time boosts? I think I keep the time boosts :D

DeletedUser9850

Hey guys, Sorcerer's Pilgrimage ended.How's everyone experience?Who enjoyed it and who not?How many of you are going to build the golem?
Personally I enjoyed the event and completing those quest.But I'm not gonna build the golem.

DeletedUser9850

we had a big tourney and I needed to scout and finish all my provinces yesterday lol, so I am not going to do the last quest. Too bad about the Ferris Wheel, but I would have to spend 80h of time boosts to get it haha...
so 250% Supplies (maybe) or 50 KP (nope) or 80h time boosts? I think I keep the time boosts :D
I guess I would also choose the time boosts.They are way more good than those and also many things.But they don't get the right value in the game.

DeletedUser3571

I wont be building the golem in any town as its stats are just terrible to me, its special feature the mage units are just to few to make it worth it. As for the event it was meh, I didn't really do anything special for it and multiple times wasted days doing bread as i would forget to come after an hour instead coming back as normal in 3, and with only 4 workshops lots of bread can take time.
So i guess with no real effort (and no motivation to get involved like all events prior to 2020 had) gained me enough kp to upgrade one AW of medium level by one level, isn't to bad i guess.
Tbh if they keep going like this, I will probably continue with same system to get as much kp as i can without doing anything until i get bored of the game and leave. Which could be soon as events are just meh, new chapters are getting more and more boring to play (last chapter that was fun to play was haflings imo), tournaments being reduced so less to keep me here and more hits on upgrading AW so less to actually do to improve my city.

DeletedUser9850

I wont be building the golem in any town as its stats are just terrible to me, its special feature the mage units are just to few to make it worth it. As for the event it was meh, I didn't really do anything special for it and multiple times wasted days doing bread as i would forget to come after an hour instead coming back as normal in 3, and with only 4 workshops lots of bread can take time.
So i guess with no real effort (and no motivation to get involved like all events prior to 2020 had) gained me enough kp to upgrade one AW of medium level by one level, isn't to bad i guess.
Tbh if they keep going like this, I will probably continue with same system to get as much kp as i can without doing anything until i get bored of the game and leave. Which could be soon as events are just meh, new chapters are getting more and more boring to play (last chapter that was fun to play was haflings imo), tournaments being reduced so less to keep me here and more hits on upgrading AW so less to actually do to improve my city.
Yeah,it was a terrible event;worst one experienced so far.And the golem also doesn't worth in low chapters.But I dunno about high chapters.

Gargon667

Mentor
Ahh we´re getting old.... reminiscing about the good old times of 2019 :D

btw I like the Golem :) will place it after the FA when I have tons of space. It is as so far every evolving building better than other buildings if you add up all the boni. But if you don´t like it you don´t loose much either...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Ahh we´re getting old.... reminiscing about the good old times of 2019 :D

btw I like the Golem :) will place it after the FA when I have tons of space. It is as so far every evolving building better than other buildings if you add up all the boni. But if you don´t like it you don´t loose much either...

Can you enlighten me? Why is the best level-up building? It does not give knowledge, tell me because I have 13 artifacts and two bases rotting inside my book haha. I am going to start halflings soon, but maybe for future consideration. The mages it gives its not impressive, it gives higher pop, but I have surplus, and same goes for cullture.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
[...] The mages it gives its not impressive [...]
While the amount of Mage Units the Golem Building produces is not spectacular, it is very likely that those who play Humans (and therefore get free Priests - one of the game's best, arguably overpowered, Units) and those who play as Elves (and therefore get free Sorceresses - one of the game's weakest, very arguably underpowered, Units) will have widely different views on the usefulness of this otherwise non-stats-impressive, large Building.

Furthermore, ALL players may well be revising how useful ANY Mage Units will be in future Tournaments, considering the seemingly now plague-level prevalence of the not-even-slightly-arguably overpowered Mistwalkers... :(

Equity between - indeed, even basic consideration towards - both player Races was evidently not a priority in the Sorcerers' Pilgrimage Event.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah,

I am an elf city, I still use mages as I have a level 31 Needles and six barracks. The speed I can make troops, the 4x4 is not worth it, I have pop and cultural surplus, but like massive. If I had room, it'd be a temporal one. It can be better than Happy Place of Friendship, but I like its aesthetics and rarity, nice pop, nice culture, plus a free daily EE now it becomes more valuable...

Is nice, but not worthy to remove a 3KP building.

Gargon667

Mentor
Can you enlighten me? Why is the best level-up building? It does not give knowledge, tell me because I have 13 artifacts and two bases rotting inside my book haha. I am going to start halflings soon, but maybe for future consideration. The mages it gives its not impressive, it gives higher pop, but I have surplus, and same goes for cullture.

I never said it was the best building, I say ALL evolving buildings (and sets) are better than regular buildings. Non-evolving event buildings are usually (a generalization with exceptions) in between those.