• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Relic

Gargon667

Mentor
In the space that it will take,I will get more supplies if I build workshops there.
No you don´t, Your WS also needs population and culture, so you need to add the space for building houses culture buildings to support your WS and that is a race no WS, not even a Magic one can win against EE. Magic WS (if you have a 175% culture boost and a PoP enchantment running 24/7) will be better than an EE from chapter 15 onwards (but not before)
Btw same is true for ToS and especially PTowers.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's not it.I wanna know what it does.I don't get its mechanism/production

The EE gives extra relics for completing a map province (1 relic for every rune circle you have filled) It is not one of the most useful abilities, but it is just a little extra gimmick, the main point is the supply production.

DeletedUser9850

Wow!Then Those suffering from lack of supplies should build the Excavation.

DeletedUser9850

What happens to a AW when you move to another chapter,
I mean suppose you are in chapter 1.Now you build a AW.Then you moved to chapter 2.Now,what changes will come to the AW?

Pauly7

Magus
What happens to a AW when you move to another chapter,
I mean suppose you are in chapter 1.Now you build a AW.Then you moved to chapter 2.Now,what changes will come to the AW?
The ancient wonder won't change with chapters... Only when you level it up.

DeletedUser9850

The ancient wonder won't change with chapters... Only when you level it up.
Suppose I've a Tournament Arena at level 35 or what the highest is.Ok.Now I'm in chapter 10.When I go to chapter 11,its production won't increase with the chapter increasing?

And if that it is,then for the most benefit,we should build every AW in the last chapter?

Pauly7

Magus
The Ancient Wonders would pay out the same amount at the same level whenever you build them.

They do, however, increase in power based on other criteria. Some get more powerful when your Main Hall is at a higher level, some when you've discovered more provinces, some when your squad size is higher, etc, etc.

DeletedUser9850

The Ancient Wonders would pay out the same amount at the same level whenever you build them.

They do, however, increase in power based on other criteria. Some get more powerful when your Main Hall is at a higher level, some when you've discovered more provinces, some when your squad size is higher, etc, etc.
Got it.Thanks man.

Gargon667

Mentor
In case of the EE (and also the other 2 supply producing AWs) they get better the higher your Main Hall is. which is why these Wonders are very useful even at level 1 in higher chapters (as long as you always upgrade your MH). Especially the Prosperity Towers are worth upgrading to a higher level.

DeletedUser9850

In case of the EE (and also the other 2 supply producing AWs) they get better the higher your Main Hall is. which is why these Wonders are very useful even at level 1 in higher chapters (as long as you always upgrade your MH). Especially the Prosperity Towers are worth upgrading to a higher level.
Yeah,I've seen that.I guess that's better than EE.But the thing is,for this AWs,after the production time ended,its capacity becomes filled.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah,I've seen that.I guess that's better than EE.But the thing is,for this AWs,after the production time ended,its capacity becomes filled.
I am not quite sure what you mean. Production time is 3 hours, while the EE is 24h. So if you only play once every 24h the EE is much better, but if you can collect the PTowers 4 or 5 times a day it will give you more than the EE. But the main advantage of the PT is that it boosts PoP enchantments, both in duration and in Power, that adds another whole lot of Supplies to your WS.

DeletedUser9850

I am not quite sure what you mean. Production time is 3 hours, while the EE is 24h. So if you only play once every 24h the EE is much better, but if you can collect the PTowers 4 or 5 times a day it will give you more than the EE. But the main advantage of the PT is that it boosts PoP enchantments, both in duration and in Power, that adds another whole lot of Supplies to your WS.
I meant that some may have much time a day.But everyone doesn't have.Everyone can't login after each 3 hours.So,many supplies are wasted.

DeletedUser

True,we get the most out of 3 hr production...the 9hr etc choices produce less in comparison but are a compromise I use to avoid "wasting" production time. I find it more beneficial to my "stock" to produce less rather than risk missing the 3hr pickup. Popping a couple of spells shortly before pickup is due helps me make up for the quantity difference. In early chapters a high culture level can be quite helpful too, boosting tools production(I rely heavily on tools in one of my towns).

DeletedUser9850

True,we get the most out of 3 hr production...the 9hr etc choices produce less in comparison but are a compromise I use to avoid "wasting" production time. I find it more beneficial to my "stock" to produce less rather than risk missing the 3hr pickup. Popping a couple of spells shortly before pickup is due helps me make up for the quantity difference. In early chapters a high culture level can ba quite helpful too, boosting tools production(I rely heavily on tools in one of my towns).
You are right,it's better to produce less than wasting.