• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Relic

DeletedUser9850

Other than tournaments,provinces and neighbouring help,is there any way to get relics?

Verde

Soothsayer
Isn't there an AW (or two) that gives relics at times e.g. scouting or province completion or something?
Always wondered about that ... also whether they would count for a quest?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Isn't there an AW (or two) that gives relics at times e.g. scouting or province completion or something?
Always wondered about that ... also whether they would count for a quest?
The Endless Excavation is that wonder I think. Anyway, in the events I often used the bonus relics I get upon completing a province. It worked just fine towards the event quests for gaining relics.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yup, from shuffleboard events!!! (note: it is sarcastic hahaha)

But really, you get fast in the thousands with tournaments... my old Endless Excavation is going to get filled up, and something built on top, especially if now AW level is going to be a problem...

DeletedUser9850

Btw,what is Endless Excavation really?I still don't understand that

DeletedUser9850

It's not useless. Especially in the earlier chapters it will give a better tools output than any of your workshops.
In the space that it will take,I will get more supplies if I build workshops there.

DeletedUser9850

Btw,if I build an AW,is there any way so that I can remove it from the city?I mean,suppose I build an AW.After a while,I don't need it.Then can I keep it in inventory or do something with it?Then, I don't wanna keep that in my city.

FieryArien

Necromancer
When you build a wonder you can:
- Upgrade it with KP (and every 6 levels with runes). The power of wonder grows and it never changes size.
- Let it be. Most wonders grow with you as you grow. For example that Endless Excavation gives you fixed percentage of your supplies storage capacity. If you keep your Main Hall upgraded, the EE will automatically give you more and more supplies.
- Delete it. You can’t teleport it into your inventory. Anything invested into the wonder is lost (runes, knowledge points).

Pauly7

Magus
In the space that it will take,I will get more supplies if I build workshops there.
The are several factors to determine how much the EE pays out. Its power is based on the level of your Main Hall. At the stage you are able to build the EE, if your Main Hall is at level 15 then you will only need to get the AW to about the 3rd or 4th level before it is beating your Workshops hands down, square for square. It also isn't costing any population or culture to have sat there. Workshops can be boosted by PoP spells, but whilst everything is in short supply in those early game stages, the Endless Excavation is almost vital.