• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle unfair shame on you elvenar

I have been as of late be doing a study regarding the tournament's spire and the world map well anything to do with battle to which I can say I am very skillful at as soon as you click your mouse you are at overwhelming disadvantage and the cost in troops and resources and or assets to which one has spent hours and hours building up only to see them all disappear before one's very eye's in short order why is this well the terrain is about 85 per% against you opposing troops get by far more shots shall we say at your troops your troops do not engage the most dangerous of the enemy after all there is an amount of strategy to the game and elvenar is play with a marked deck I am at a stage now where I don't want to engage in it anymore I hope elvenar staff take some notice as I am not alone in this thought there is more then there always is elvenar have had a good run it's time to level out the playing field after all we pay your wages which should entitle the players to a fair shake

Pauly7

Magus
I am not entirely sure what you are driving at here. Are you saying that you have noticed changes recently compared to how it used to be? I can see that your tournament scores have stayed fairly constant over the last couple of years. If you give any details then there are plenty of people on the forum who would be happy to compare to their own fighting data.

Personally I haven't had any difficulties recently, as opposed to usual.

Julian

Sorcerer
Things should actually get easier regarding terrain, as you get the longer-range troops in the mercenary camp trained up.

Gargon667

Mentor
Sorry I don´t understand what you are saying either, you may want to try and make a clearer point...

rock stream

Scholar
I can say I am very skillful at as soon as you click your mouse you are at overwhelming disadvantage and the cost in troops and resources and or assets to which one has spent hours and hours building up only to see them all disappear before one's very eye's in short order why is this well the terrain is about 85 per% against you
If playing on a desk top do not watch auto fight unless you are trying to learn from it. It hurts to much. The terrain penalty and first attack disadvantage is hard to digest but look at it as how the game balances itself. I use to shutter when my best troop for a battle was the treant. It was so boring.
The easy solution for me is that I now do all my fighting on a mobile. Line your troops up. Lose half. Done in 30 seconds. Occasionally the only way to win a battle is through catering. You have a better chance auto-fighting on mobile than with the desktop. This has reduced the fighting frustration by over 50% at least.
good luck and have fun :)

Gargon667

Mentor
If playing on a desk top do not watch auto fight unless you are trying to learn from it. It hurts to much. The terrain penalty and first attack disadvantage is hard to digest but look at it as how the game balances itself. I use to shutter when my best troop for a battle was the treant. It was so boring.
The easy solution for me is that I now do all my fighting on a mobile. Line your troops up. Lose half. Done in 30 seconds. Occasionally the only way to win a battle is through catering. You have a better chance auto-fighting on mobile than with the desktop. This has reduced the fighting frustration by over 50% at least.
good luck and have fun :)

You can do the same auto-fight on the browser as on the App. but the App works faster for me.

Watching an autofight on the browser is a good idea to learn how it works, but I agree it is often painful to watch the idiocy of both sides lol. Another alternative between manual and auto is to start the fight manually, play round 1 (or 2) and then finish the battle automatically. I used to do that in the spire...

rock stream

Scholar
You can do the same auto-fight on the browser as on the App. but the App works faster for me.
Are you sure? It appears to me I can go farther and lose less units on the mobile than with auto fight on the desktop.
Is there any way to check that one way or the other?

rock stream

Scholar
But it would probably be impossible to proof
It may be hard to prove but the best fighters in our fellowship are on mobile. They are scoring 1000 points on chest tournaments at level 3.
If INNO ran the same auto fight program for desktop and mobile there would be no mobile players. Its not to say that the loses aren't high but if I had to manually fight I don't think I could play this game of chance and strategy.