• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Julian

Sorcerer
If Wishing Wells are to make a come back I can see the more logical option would be for them to throw them in as a stage prize for completing one of the Fellowship Adventure tracks.
I was just about to propose that myself. We certainly need something to make the FAs more worthwhile. And a wishing well at the end of Map 3 would be much better than an event token. We don't have event tokens for this event, so the FA would have to give tokens for the previous event. But that's ancient history now.

Pauly7

Magus
Personally I'd like to see it as a map 2 prize, then something much cooler for map 3, like a newly designed building.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I was just about to propose that myself. We certainly need something to make the FAs more worthwhile. And a wishing well at the end of Map 3 would be much better than an event token. We don't have event tokens for this event, so the FA would have to give tokens for the previous event. But that's ancient history now.

Maybe no FA this round, so we still rest from valentine's :D It is clear this thread is very off-topic though hahaha. I will let you know tomorrow about the early pickup with two main docks for the 6 KPs.

DeletedUser7526

Well, I am happy to say that indeed its 3 KP for early collection, nice! That's 6KPs a day!
What’s the footprint for 6kp / day. 66 tiles?
0.09 kp per tile.
May tree is 0.1875 kp / tile.
1. But yeah, good thing they can be ported in and out during chapter waiting times.
2. Let me know if any of you come with a smaller footprint for the 6kp, please.
Thanks and good day.

FieryArien

Necromancer
(...)6kp / day. 66 tiles?
Let me know if any of you come with a smaller footprint for the 6kp, please.
Thanks and good day.
Depends on how many buildings you won twice.
On another language server I got lucky and I’ll soon win the 3rd building. My configuration will be the following:
Twice combo of Trading Dock - Main Dock (connected through the 3 squares side) and between them (meaning all are touching the 4 squares side of Main Docks) are all the three remaining set buildings.
The footprint is 60 squares (2*12 + 1* 9 + 1*9 + 2*6 + 1*6) if I count correctly. All buildings except one of the 9 squares (Coins or Supplies) building have all links activated.

However here on Winyandor I only won two buildings twice, so my footprint for 6 KPs is same as yours - 66 squares.

m4rt1n

Adept
I made it playing blind to the daily lock on quests, nice relaxing event. I have the full set and a few more duplicate buildings now. No space yet as I'm in the latter of ch16 now but I may well work out a combo with the buildings that gives what I need once I have plenty of space again.

Gargon667

Mentor
What’s the footprint for 6kp / day. 66 tiles?
0.09 kp per tile.
May tree is 0.1875 kp / tile.
1. But yeah, good thing they can be ported in and out during chapter waiting times.
2. Let me know if any of you come with a smaller footprint for the 6kp, please.
Thanks and good day.

Carting library :p 1 KP per day for 2 squares or in your direction 0.5kp/tile

Just forget the KP on the set... Build the 3 buildings (and multiples of them if you have) for max T2 production.

The footprint for the KP in the set is actually the footprint of the 2 useless buildings, since the other 3 buildings produce a fair amount of T2. But even then there is no point. So better to just ignore the buildings and the KP...

Pauly7

Magus
i guess they were too powerful, so they couldn´t even nerf them and had to get rid of them completely :p
You know, stuff like this would be way more manageable if Inno wrote in a routine to stop people having more than one or two of certain types of buildings at once. Then they wouldn't need to axe them altogether.

Gargon667

Mentor
You know, stuff like this would be way more manageable if Inno wrote in a routine to stop people having more than one or two of certain types of buildings at once. Then they wouldn't need to axe them altogether.

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear: That was sarcasm. I don´t think Carting Libraries are too powerful lol. I mean yes i like then and I put them in when I have them, but that´s it. If I don´t get anymore I won´t loose anything important.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh, but they are powerful, and that's why they're disappearing. After all, you've shown that they give 3 times the KP of a May Tree.

I guess with Carting Libraries and Wishing Wells that they imagined (in their naiivity) people would just build one of each. If that was the case there would be no problem.

Gargon667

Mentor
Oh, but they are powerful, and that's why they're disappearing. After all, you've shown that they give 3 times the KP of a May Tree.

I guess with Carting Libraries and Wishing Wells that they imagined (in their naiivity) people would just build one of each. If that was the case there would be no problem.

I don´t know even if you have 10 carting libraries (which I just had until they expired a week ago lol) no big deal. It´s a total of 1000 KP if you collect them perfectly, so what? That is 1 AW level for 10 of them... Next thing is to call Monuments of Ancient knowledge too powerful... (they are also better than may trees for KP)

Pauly7

Magus
Because they don't want people finishing all of the storyline and maxing out all their AWs too early. With the new AW levels they've made them much harder to attain and half as useful, but some people are maxing them already. There's then the risk that these people think "game complete" and walk away.

One or two Carting Libraries is a bit of fun and a few extra KPs. Ten of them represents a much bigger dent in your goals... Some people were able to build a lot more than ten at once.

Deleted User - 1759805

Next thing is to call Monuments of Ancient knowledge too powerful...
MoAKs are disappearing as well...
I drained all my expiring buildings that produce AWKPs, and have only a few CLs for the next chapter, but that's it. No replacements in sight.

Errandil

Conjurer
On the plus side we can deploy this set between the chapters when there's no better use of space. Of course I'd much more prefere some small expiring buildings for KP, but oh well, we have to use what Inno gives us.