• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Gargon667

Mentor
Unless you plan on staying in Woodelves or some other low chapter forever, you should definitely plan on playing chapter 15 though, best chapter in the game in terms of fighting performance. I think I needed about 600k Orcs for that. Chapter 16 indeed seems pointless at the time...

DeletedUser9850

Yep, that's right.
Sob.sob.I wanna cry.Inno is so good.
Finally I'm winning the 2nd best/2nd most unique event building;Ferris Wheel Galore
If it was given once as daily exclusive too or wishing well!!!!

Lelanya

Mentor
Hey, I don't like Orc Nests either. I don't really like any Orc-themed building that they have come up with. I know you like it, but the Orc Chapter was the thing that made me come closest to quitting playing this game. It took so long and I was constantly being asked to turn my city into a messy, nasty, muddy mess. I can't imagine what the attraction of that is.

So, visually, I don't really mind between the two things. Orc Nests I slightly prefer because of the early-collect, plus they are a bit more subtle looking, sitting in the corner of my city. I've built 5 Orc Ships now because Nests aren't too easy to come by, but I will rip them straight back down as soon as I've collected up the number of Orcs that I want to.
Oh now!! lolol orc is the best developed chapter out there :p

Pauly7

Magus
I still have a nice stock of Ferris Wheels and Wishing Wells in the cupboard... More can't hurt though.

Timneh

Artisan
I have had a wishing well in my city for 48 days and only had diamonds from it once, collecting twice a day most days. I am starting to think they have been nerfed or i am having a really bad run of bad luck. Not sure i would try for more if they were daily prizes in this event.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Maybe someone asked, but can you manage two main docks to pull 6 KPs? I have them (dumped all fuel today, KP prize hehe), but not sure if I can fit to make two x 3 KPs.

Pauly7

Magus
I have had a wishing well in my city for 48 days and only had diamonds from it once, collecting twice a day most days. I am starting to think they have been nerfed or i am having a really bad run of bad luck. Not sure i would try for more if they were daily prizes in this event.
Interesting you should say that. For most of the last 6 months I've had one Wishing Well and one Genie in my city. The diamonds seem to come out of the genies much more regularly (even aside from the fact that it's more diamonds a go). I haven't really collected any detailed data, though, and could be coincidence.

Julian

Sorcerer
My last wishing wells expired last week. But they were dishing out diamonds regularly right up to the end. You've just been unlucky. RIP wishing wells.

DeletedUser9591

I think wishing well could be offered at the end of the map 3 in the spire. It would be significantly better than PP instant and rewards would become more appealing. Of course no need to change probabilities, just replace PP with WW :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I think wishing well could be offered at the end of the map 3 in the spire. It would be significantly better than PP instant and rewards would become more appealing. Of course no need to change probabilities, just replace PP with WW :)

It is already there and it's called the genie I think in english.

We already get/are ablke to get so much free diamonds from the elvenar team, asking for more is a bit....

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Maybe someone asked, but can you manage two main docks to pull 6 KPs? I have them (dumped all fuel today, KP prize hehe), but not sure if I can fit to make two x 3 KPs.

Well, since mainly the wishing wells took over (I have one left, none in inventory, 40 days to go), I managed to pull it:

docks.JPG

In case it helps somebody wondering.

Both harbor markets and the food stand will not give the last one (but its tools and gold so..), you max out on the RSS ones, and most importantly, 3KPs each Main Docks.

FieryArien

Necromancer
and most importantly, 3KPs each Main Docks.
There is one thing I keep wondering. This building’s production is 48 hours with 24 hours early collect. Is that right?? How does it work with the KPs? Do you get just 1 KP if you collect together with the other buildings every 24 hours? Literally reducing the production from 3 KP to 2 KP per 48 hours? How does it work?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
There is one thing I keep wondering. This building’s production is 48 hours with 24 hours early collect. Is that right?? How does it work with the KPs? Do you get just 1 KP if you collect together with the other buildings every 24 hours? Literally reducing the production from 3 KP to 2 KP per 48 hours? How does it work?

I updated this threat to wonder the same thing, I was thinking about that. Not sure, I placed it this morning... will see tomorrow... In the set, the description says its 12 hours early collect, but the active docs (building) say 24 hours. Will risk it and click it tomorrow and see...

You get 3KP as soon as the early collect becomes available after 24 hours.

If that is so, then I am super happy I have two, if not, future events will sink these boats. I prefer two 4x4 for 6 KPs every day (like 3KP each May tree), as resources, I already have an obscene amount of them, and I just started S&D (I am auto-fighter, don't cater much.)

DeletedUser9591

It is already there and it's called the genie I think in english.

We already get/are ablke to get so much free diamonds from the elvenar team, asking for more is a bit....

Why not to ask? :) We have so many evolving/magic buildings as well, so few more diamonds (which I use for upgrades as well) would not cause much harm. Of course, the above statement is almost irrelevant for the cities in the last chapters.

Pauly7

Magus
Why not to ask? :) We have so many evolving/magic buildings as well, so few more diamonds (which I use for upgrades as well) would not cause much harm. Of course, the above statement is almost irrelevant for the cities in the last chapters.
Because the Genie exists in the Spire I think it is unlikely that they would throw Wishing Wells into the mix, which is just an inferior version of an item that was designed especially for the Spire. To ask for more Genies would be a more legitimate hope.

If Wishing Wells are to make a come back I can see the more logical option would be for them to throw them in as a stage prize for completing one of the Fellowship Adventure tracks.