• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting timer

Hekata

Artisan
Why does the crafting timer keep getting out of sync? I noticed it a bout a month ago, I was sure I had set it at the time I wanted the recipes to change - 7pm and after about 6 weeks it was 7.38 pm. Just to be sure I have reset it again about 2 -3 weeks ago and it looked like it was working fine for a while but now I see it started to be late again and it gained 4 minutes and it changes at 7.04 pm.

Last edited:

FieryArien

Necromancer
That's true. I noticed it just last week or so and my difference isn't as big as yours (just about 10 minutes on the EN Winyandor and about 20 on DE Sinya Arda). If it continues, I'll be eventually forced to reset the timer again using diamonds or I'll be losing one set of recipes each day. Not good.

Hekata

Artisan
It's really annoying. I don't mind occasionally spending some diamonds to change recipes if I'm trying to get a specific one, but I do mind doing it for something that shouldn't be an issue.

Pauly7

Magus
I haven't noticed a problem, but then I haven't really had my eye on it. I may reset my timer, then I'll have a look.

Hekata

Artisan
Since the last time I've reset it I have really payed attention to it and it worked fine for a while. And now I see those 4 extra minutes again. So ether it happened gradually over a couple of days or it all happened during the last change or recipes, but either way I'm sure it's out of sync again. Maybe it happens when they upgrade/change something to the game, but I don't recall us having any (official) update /maintenance in the last few days (actually last few weeks).

Errandil

Conjurer
Any chance that you were doing something in your city and the MA was disconnected from the street for some time? For me I found this to be the only reason for timer getting out of sync.

Hekata

Artisan
Interesting, I haven't thought of that. I did change some roads and stuff in another part of my city but the MA might have been at the very end of those roads. Ok, I'll keep an eye on that now and see if the timer stays the same. Thanks! :)

Pauly7

Magus
After the first 24 hours monitoring the MA timer, I feel like it re-set 1 second early. Much more likely that was my own timing error though. I will keep an eye on it tomorrow too.

Pauly7

Magus
After my second day of monitoring, I got the same result again, so I'm starting to think I wasn't imagining it. The timer reset another 1 second early.

Gargon667

Mentor
After my second day of monitoring, I got the same result again, so I'm starting to think I wasn't imagining it. The timer reset another 1 second early.

1 second? sounds like a rounding error upon starting/ending recipes.

Pauly7

Magus
Two more days and there haven't been any extra seconds knocked off the crafting timer... all is quiet on the Western Front.

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks for the info @Silmaril. I've been trying to see if it has gone more out of sync but lately I can never be at my pc at the time the recipes change. If it has gained some more time it's probably something minor since I can't tell by comparing the timer during the countdown.