• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Julian

Sorcerer
I've managed with the orcs from 4 armouries up to the Elvenar chapter. But I notice there are big requirements for the last chapter, so I'll need more sources or orcs then.

DeletedUser9850

Yeah.But that's one good thing for me.I can enjoy the event more time as I have to complete quests

DeletedUser9850

Some of you guys surely have played this event in beta version.Can anyone tell me on which day the cooldown(That happens in every event,from a certain day,you can only complete 1 quest per day) starts?

Pauly7

Magus
Some of you guys surely have played this event in beta version.Can anyone tell me on which day the cooldown(That happens in every event,from a certain day,you can only complete 1 quest per day) starts?
There are 99 regular quests. Once you've completed them you will start on the daily quests. Those have appeared one each day since the start so you'll have 99, plus the number of days since the event began, before you'll start seeing one per day.

DeletedUser9850

There are 99 regular quests. Once you've completed them you will start on the daily quests. Those have appeared one each day since the start so you'll have 99, plus the number of days since the event began, before you'll start seeing one per day.
That means 22 quests.So you are telling that I have to face 22 quests taking 1day per quest?That would take 22 days,which isn't even the total event time as my memory tells.So can you make it more clearer please?I'm not quite understanding what you are telling

DeletedUser7526

I've managed with the orcs from 4 armouries up to the Elvenar chapter. But I notice there are big requirements for the last chapter, so I'll need more sources or orcs then.
More armouries definitely helps for the last chapter. 6 is good. 7 helps. 8 is excellent (if maxed FA). Embassies chapter consumes 1 million orcs roughly to make beer( guest race goods ) for techs before pp can be used.

Or get those temporary orc buildings :) as Pauly7 did.

Pauly7

Magus
That means 22 quests.So you are telling that I have to face 22 quests taking 1day per quest?That would take 22 days,which isn't even the total event time as my memory tells.So can you make it more clearer please?I'm not quite understanding what you are telling
The daily quests start stacking up from day 1. If you were to complete all the regular 99 quests on the first day then you would see the daily quests all appear once per day. If you were to finish the regular quests in 10 days (for example), then the first 10 daily quests would be stacked up and ready to do. Once you catch up with the present day's quest then they start being fed to you one every day.

DeletedUser9850

The daily quests start stacking up from day 1. If you were to complete all the regular 99 quests on the first day then you would see the daily quests all appear once per day. If you were to finish the regular quests in 10 days (for example), then the first 10 daily quests would be stacked up and ready to do. Once you catch up with the present day's quest then they start being fed to you one every day.
That means they will make it so that the no.121 quest appears on the last day of event,right?

Groningen

Novice
How many buildings of the set do you need to connect to get the 2KP's a day? I have all the 5 different buildings connected with each other and still get just 1 KP every time. I f I look at the main docks, it is still on +1 and not on +2, what else should I connect to it?

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Groningen. In order to get the maximum set bonuses (actually 3KP per day), you need all 5 set buildings, but particularly your Main Docks must be making contact with each of the other buildings. If you are getting 1KP a day then I suspect the Main Docks is only touching 3 buildings.

All the other buildings don't have 4 link bonuses so as long as they're all in contact with the Docks then you should be getting max rewards.

Pauly7

Magus
No, that's for everyone. The first two link bonuses are for more T2 goods. The third is 1KP and the fourth is 2KP, giving a total of 3.

Lelanya

Mentor
as someone who is relatively new to the game events like this make me happy as it helps so much with growing one's city but please take under consideration that not everyone can produce that big amount of Goods so make sure the quests are fit for veteran and newcomers , for High level players it's so easy I'd assume but I doubt they're interested in the rewards from the event . This and future events would be awesome if only you do these things :

• Tune down the number of required Goods ( or loosen up restrictions a bit e.g change Produce to Gain certain amount instead through Trader etc. )

• include enough Artifacts in the rewards as some event buildings are useless in low levels such as the coldfire phoenix in the previous event it takes up precious space and provides too little for a special event building .

• Make sure the event is Bug free please . (but please do not let that stop you from releasing new events )
  • Diversify Quests .

(Edited as I rushed to judge the quest to be bugged but it required certain goods and to add one more point )

Thank you . And take care
You are correct. The values are especially difficult when lower level players increase a chapter to get better culture, but have not researched the new factories, or upgrades that the chapter offers.

Gargon667

Mentor
How many armories do you have? I am ignoring those ships, although, I feel they are good.

I am running 6 armories, and one orc nest. Will these cover for orcs in later chapters?

There is no big need for Orcs until chapter 15. Before that you´ll have more than enough. If you start chapter 15 with 500k Orcs and keep making them, you should be fine. (I think the chapter needs somewhere around 600-800k).
Chapter 16 (which I so far still refuse to play lol) supposedly needs between 1 and 2 million Orcs, so I have slowly started making Orcs again, just in case I some day decide to play the chapter, I want to have at least 1 million then.

Apart from chapters the big Orc guzzlers become the AWs. The higher chapter AWs need Orcs for every rune circle, but all AWs need 265k Orcs for level 31.

Pauly7

Magus
WHAT? I was so sure you´d say they look better than the Orc Nests! At least I like them, but I guess I am biased...
Hey, I don't like Orc Nests either. I don't really like any Orc-themed building that they have come up with. I know you like it, but the Orc Chapter was the thing that made me come closest to quitting playing this game. It took so long and I was constantly being asked to turn my city into a messy, nasty, muddy mess. I can't imagine what the attraction of that is.

So, visually, I don't really mind between the two things. Orc Nests I slightly prefer because of the early-collect, plus they are a bit more subtle looking, sitting in the corner of my city. I've built 5 Orc Ships now because Nests aren't too easy to come by, but I will rip them straight back down as soon as I've collected up the number of Orcs that I want to.

Gargon667

Mentor
Hey, I don't like Orc Nests either. I don't really like any Orc-themed building that they have come up with. I know you like it, but the Orc Chapter was the thing that made me come closest to quitting playing this game. It took so long and I was constantly being asked to turn my city into a messy, nasty, muddy mess. I can't imagine what the attraction of that is.

So, visually, I don't really mind between the two things. Orc Nests I slightly prefer because of the early-collect, plus they are a bit more subtle looking, sitting in the corner of my city. I've built 5 Orc Ships now because Nests aren't too easy to come by, but I will rip them straight back down as soon as I've collected up the number of Orcs that I want to.

Tell me one race in elvenar that throws better parties than Orcs! Most others have parties where you fall asleep half an hour after getting there (at like 5:30 PM)
Yes I understand that many people didn´t like playing the chapter because it was slow, but it only was slow because people don´t get the hang of deleting buildings early enough. I played it just fine even before PPs became so common. Anyway I was high on Psycho Shrooms for about a month throwing Poo parties every day! The beauty of this being a game is you don´t have any of the negative side effects this behaviour would have in RL ;)

You may have them Ships for a while if you are planning on playing chapter 16 and get some AWs to 31...

Pauly7

Magus
You may have them Ships for a while if you are planning on playing chapter 16 and get some AWs to 31...
I'm not even thinking about chapter 16, but yes, a couple of AWs to level 31 would be nice. I have 188k Orcs now and my net gain is 10-15k a day, so yeah... it will take a while.