• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

TROOPS TRADE please

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Reminds me of a war game I played, you could sell troops to fellows, but it was super weird, and it is the only game that I've seen that. This one does not have wars, only shady characters that would gladly take those smelly orcs off your hands hahaha (but brute force is cheaper in my playstyle, only the eventual one hehe.)

DeletedUser

Reminds me of a war game I played, you could sell troops to fellows, but it was super weird, and it is the only game that I've seen that. This one does not have wars, only shady characters that would gladly take those smelly orcs off your hands hahaha (but brute force is cheaper in my playstyle, only the eventual one hehe.)

:)....selling troops...ouch...reminds me of something to do with ships...America...Abraham Lincoln...:oops:

Gargon667

Mentor
to be honest I don´t even understand the question... trading troops between fighters? what fighters? towns maybe? Or does he mean exchange troops between the rounds in the spire? no idea...
What good is trading troops for other troops if that is what he means?
Trading troops for goods might be a way to boost caterers... so they can finally get something out of their barracks :)

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm wasn't referring to Orcs the Chapter, but to Orcs the Resource. Have you ever wondered what happens to all the Orcs you use when, say, you upgrade a Workshop?

Hekata

Artisan
They make bricks out of them.
Alternately they stay in the WS as help for the workers ( = slave labour).
Either way they get what they deserved. Their chapter was so boring I almost quite my the game. Not to mention how my city smelled from producing all that orc poo o_O

Gargon667

Mentor
I'm wasn't referring to Orcs the Chapter, but to Orcs the Resource. Have you ever wondered what happens to all the Orcs you use when, say, you upgrade a Workshop?
How can you refer to people as a resource? Just because they have a green face? Racism!!!
What happens to them? Something very unhealthy I would say, you will never see them again (see also the text in the Pyramid of Purification). The normal elven/human population is set free when selling the building, but the Orcs?
I am the champion of the Orcs and will fight with them against the oppresion of the blue and white faces of Elvenar forever!!!