• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves

Please use this thread to discuss Chapter 16 - Embassies!

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5037

Haven't we already done FAIRIES and DWARVES?
*confused*

Killiak

Artisan
@Killiak as always this only gives a snapshot of the upcoming chapter and does not take into consideration other improvements that our developers are constantly working on. All I can say is ''watch this space'' at this point but I do not think you will be disappointed.

@Silmaril I am watching the space, but all I am seeing is the very same disappointment I saw when it was announced on the Beta.
The ONLY good thing about this chapter are the expansions.

Now, I understand that as community manager you need to be positive towards us, but most of us here have had YEARS of experience with how Inno development works, so let's not try to fool eachother. Beta is more of a technical test, chapters very rarely (if ever) change based on the feedback there.

So, here's my feedback you can slide back to the developers;
This is a rather poor, uninspired chapter, with terribly bad AW's and there is very little to none in it that actually will make your city better or more efficiënt.
It's a KP and resource dump, nothing more, and many in my FS are considering skipping it untill 17 comes out.

But hey, the art is pretty again. You are doing well in that department.

Pauly7

Magus
Re; The artwork, I do like the look of both levels of human residences. I can't often say that... It's all about the buildings for me.

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
The new province expansion that you get after scouting 500 provinces is it available to all who scouted that number of provinces or it is linked to the new chapter ?

Killiak

Artisan
The new province expansion that you get after scouting 500 provinces is it available to all who scouted that number of provinces or it is linked to the new chapter ?

It says "or unlock one new Expansion when having completed at least 500 Provinces on the World Map."

Not linked, you get it after completing 500 provinces.

Jaxom

Alchemist
I have tried to figure out the rewards from these new wonders. Either I am confused or the rewards are poor.

Assume level 1 for each new wonder. If my fellowship gets the first 8 rewards done (typical), how many ranking points do I receive?

And if we get 6 chests in a tournament, how much do I gain?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Assume level 1 for each new wonder. If my fellowship gets the first 8 rewards done (typical), how many ranking points do I receive?

And if we get 6 chests in a tournament, how much do I gain?

It's 4 and 3 points respectively. Second effect not great either. Unless you are desperate for ranking points, I guess you can safely skip these wonders. The spire wonder is beautiful though...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I noticed too, each level requires knowledge, gold, tools, mana, seeds, and orcs... crazy! I am far from that still tho. The knowledge points is the only nice thing. Drones suck a bit.

pobble

Spellcaster
So ... is this new race in the live games yet or still just on Beta?
I've had a look at my research tree to see what the new wonders and so on look like, but my research tree stops at the end of Elvenar.
Consequently, right now, can't comment!

Jaxom

Alchemist
So my calculations were right. These wonders are just about worthless unless you have diamonds to build them up. And I guess the players interested in ranking points are willing to buy and spend diamonds.

The KP reward is insignificant. Every day I spend extra coins to buy KPs. Why build the wonder?

Does anyone really think that these rewards are worth the space? I think the developers have simply run out of ideas as to what wonders can do. Very sad.

Pauly7

Magus
Does anyone really think that these rewards are worth the space?
No
I think the developers have simply run out of ideas as to what wonders can do. Very sad
Possibly, but we've shown just through forums chats that lots of new ideas can be come up with. The devs are surely capable of the same and if not, they're capable of reading our responses.

Hekata

Artisan
Does anyone really think that these rewards are worth the space?
I think you have answered you own question:
I guess the players interested in ranking points are willing to buy and spend diamonds
It's aimed at them. Although I wonder if they really spend diamonds on it or they just have lots of push accounts.

It is still baffling why both AWs in the same chapter have a similar effect. The could have easily have put one of them in the next chapter. And then given something that's more useful to the majority of players in this one.

Although, just now as I'm typing, it occurred to me that it might have something to do with pets. They seem to be giving to some of the pets the same powers as to the AWs. But better imo, as the Fire phoenix boosts all troops and the bear produces more types troops and the Coldfire phoenix give more kps per scout than the similar Aw (I forgot which one it is, I don't have it). Anyway if they have new ides for effects they might be saving them for pets. More people can get pets than these end chapter AWs and pets with good effects make people spend more diamonds to get them. Just a though, might be completely wrong ofc.

Gargon667

Mentor
Sorry, probably the worst chapter ever: 2 SS upgrades and nothing to make my town better? I will only play the chapter until the SS upgrades, that will be it for me then with chapters.

We had bad chapters before like Elementals and Sorc&Drag, when we got SS upgrades without barrack upgrades, but at least we had a few unit upgrades back then. This time absolutely 0 benefit except for MH upgrades! Well at least the expansions come before the SS upgrades...

Even the AWs are only good for ranking points, which I have never cared about and sure won´t start with now...