• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
My problem is that, even if it says "gain 100 elixir", when I trade it, it doesn't "register" to the badge. Same for planks and silk. Is it a bug? Because it says "gain", not "produce".

That is how I got my elixir... trading works.

Edit: Okay, you fixed it :)

I'm not sure if you're confusing FA with tournaments?

Nah, I was referring to the 10th chest as per "We are a weekly 10th chest FS", where probably, doing FA, Spire, etc, becomes too a must-do. More winded down FSs will allow you to do as you please :)

Jaxom

Alchemist
I apologize for not having the time to read through all the posts.
My comments are simple: the rewards for ranking on the FA are totally inadequate.
Why bother to try to remain in the top 100 when the reward is a few ranking points and one 2 hour boost.
I can easily get more than that with 10 minutes effort in the Spire.

Before the Spire came around and time boosts became a common reward in events, the extra boost was nice. But now, why bother?

And the rewards for even higher FS ranking are equally poor. Just not worth the effort.
I can't see my FSs doing more than a single color in the future. There is no incentive. The Spire is easier.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree 100% @Jaxom. We've said it since the Adventures first started, hoping for improvement, but instead it seems to have just gotten worse especially, as you say, because other ways to get a reward appear. I wasn't on board with the Spire to begin with, but the addition of team rewards gives this a good incentive to play now. With the FA there is nothing. We are asked to rely on the joy of beating other teams for motivation, but that is a very steep pyramid considering it only really may be interesting if your FS is in the top 10. Obviously there is not a lot there for the vast majority except doing it to help out the rest of your group.

DeletedUser1874

Not only are the rewards inadequate, the 1st stage reward (carting library) is actually better than the stage 2 and 3 rewards (Gingerbread artifacts) to a good 95% of players. Of course there are other reasons to participate in the FA, but that's just for those who go for the top spots. No motivation whatsoever for those who don't - it's actually a space-eating hindrance to participate in a FA if not for the sake of a top spot. Better to just hit one path to help those who might need Artifacts in your FS and be done with it.
Oh, and while we're at it, I remember Inno devs stating they didn't want us to routinely fill our cities with level 1 "shanties" or whatever similar term they used... well so much for that.
The only positive aspect is that they didn't go through with the beta version which required more badges, although I find the lack of communication in that department quite unprofessional. Two lines of text in the announcements would've sufficed.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Not only are the rewards inadequate, the 1st stage reward (carting library) is actually better than the stage 2 and 3 rewards (Gingerbread artifacts) to a good 95% of players. Of course there are other reasons to participate in the FA, but that's just for those who go for the top spots. No motivation whatsoever for those who don't - it's actually a space-eating hindrance to participate in a FA if not for the sake of a top spot. Better to just hit one path to help those who might need Artifacts in your FS and be done with it.
Oh, and while we're at it, I remember Inno devs stating they didn't want us to routinely fill our cities with level 1 "shanties" or whatever similar term they used... well so much for that.
The only positive aspect is that they didn't go through with the beta version which required more badges, although I find the lack of communication in that department quite unprofessional. Two lines of text in the announcements would've sufficed.

Hear hear!!

m4rt1n

Adept

+1 from me, I could not agree more.

The FA these days = 2 artifacts from the last event = crap especially for new players and for long game players also.
Fill the city with level 1 buildings and earn nothing, more rewards can be earned in a few hours from level 1 of the spire.

Jackluyt

Shaman
This is what I had left after the Adventures.
There is never a shortage of Wonders, Guards and Coins; they could scrap these Items without influencing the outcome - and simplify the Adventures immeasurably!

83013252_10215729129481862_5897016099140009984_n.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
In this last FA my sack of coins cost was 2.4 million and i was still able to get 1 every 3 hours.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the core information for the Fellowship Adventures starting March 2020:
You are welcome to share our Note with Friends and Fellowship

https://tinyurl.com/u4w85q5

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar with 6000+ members, .
Feel free to join us for all the latest news and discussion!

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser9340

Here is the core information for the Fellowship Adventures starting March 2020:
You are welcome to share our Note with Friends and Fellowship
Haha,you gave the link to Gathering of the Phoenix Cults.