• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement New Forum Moderator

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to @trilljay, who will join our team as a new Forum Moderator. From now on, you may see her posting and answering on the forums

We're very happy to have her on board, and are looking forward to working together. As she is new to our community, please join me in welcoming her, and here's to the many joyful moments to come! We wish you all the best, luck, and joy in your new position!

Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to @Muf-Muf or myself

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

Dear Humans and Elves,

Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to @trilljay, who will join our team as a new Forum Moderator. From now on, you may see her posting and answering on the forums

We're very happy to have her on board, and are looking forward to working together. As she is new to our community, please join me in welcoming her, and here's to the many joyful moments to come! We wish you all the best, luck, and joy in your new position!

Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to @Muf-Muf or myself

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I'm so glad to be here and can't wait to know everyone!! Thanks!