• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Storage

Tel Shadow

Novice
Hello all and the Elvenar team,

I'm a long time player returning to the game, as im very happy with whats been added to the game in its present state i have one question, will their be a system in place which lets you add your buildings into a storage menu, because if you think about it with all the new buildings coming out which are apart of events along side chapters we would be selling buildings we love or quitting the game due to no space because we dont want to sell an event building..

Thank you all for reading and or responding, And im also aware back in the day when i played this was asked a lot and requested.

Have a good day all.

Deleted User - 106219

There already is. You can get teleport spells from the Spire and use them to teleport most buildings to your inventory. Aws, Expiring and Evolving buildings cannot be teleported (I think Guest Race buildings can't be teleported as well, but I'm not sure).

Tel Shadow

Novice
Ahh thats good, then thank you, I remember it being a problem since back then people looked at forge of empires since they have the whole storage thing, But it makes me happy knowing its some what of a thing.

Thank you ShadowBlack

Deleted User - 1759805

I think Guest Race buildings can't be teleported as well, but I'm not sure
Guest race buildings can certainly be teleported. Well, chapter 15 ones surely can be. The only exception is the portal.