• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily quest cycle

elvenprincess2

Alchemist
How about considering a dropdown for the daily quests. To continually cycle through 20 to get the one you can do is monotonous to say the least - and VERY time consuming.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, please. I stopped doing them a long time ago because of the cycling and because the rewards are just too small once you reach a certain chapter and they stop going up. With a drop down I would do them again because at least it wouldn't be time consuming.

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, please. I stopped doing them a long time ago because of the cycling and because the rewards are just too small once you reach a certain chapter and they stop going up. With a drop down I would do them again because at least it wouldn't be time consuming.

They stop changing very early in the game, before the Orcs I'm sure so only help lower level players but are a big help at that point.

I only declined one yesterday to get the Ch15 storyline quests started, first time in a longtime I even bothered with them.

Pauly7

Magus
It's kinda weird. If they're aimed at lower chapter players then why not remove them later on so as not to clutter the screen.

It seems like maybe they just got forgotten and no one got around to adding the higher chapter values. 1,000 tools for collecting 10 x bread if you're in chapter 14 or 15 or something? Hmm.

DeletedUser3571

i think they stopped increasing them as a lot of players were getting nearly all their supplies doing cycling. and i presume that was not their intention so they tried to stop it.

DeletedUser8632

I wouldn't want them gone, honestly. They are still a lot of help in Woodelves, especially the ones that reward the equivalent of a 24h workshop production.

But please, please, please - for the love of god - GET RID OF THE DAFT CONFIRMATION CLICK!

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
At some advancement in the game the quest giver just sits there for months, without any use. I would be happy if the cyclable quests were removed in late chapters.

Young cities benefit much of the extra coins and supplies they can get from fulfilling the quests. Or, they would if there was no warning that the quest would be lost forever if declined.

But please, please, please - for the love of god - GET RID OF THE DAFT CONFIRMATION CLICK!

This. It helps nobody and makes the game unnecessarily hard for the new players.

DeletedUser8409

I too would like to get rid of the cyclable quests. At least then it would be more obvious when you had a new quest available to you and you wouldn't need to decline a quest to sometimes get to a new proper quest.