• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Elvenar are arriving!

Timneh

Artisan
With the way the devs are screwing up the game will there be any players left to play new chapters. :rolleyes:

Timneh

Artisan
Does the new chapter require large amounts of platinum ? My trader has gone from 2 or 3 pages of players wanting platinum to 19 pages or more.

DeletedUser6357

Академии.jpg

Deleted User - 1759805

Does the new chapter require large amounts of platinum ? My trader has gone from 2 or 3 pages of players wanting platinum to 19 pages or more.
New chapter requires large amounts of anything sentient. What you're seeing is an effect of all the chapter 14 players rushing in, and needing the same goods for initial research. It will even out once players spread out a bit in terms of progress.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I'll wait awhile on it.
I notice upgrade tabs on all the other evolved buildings I've built out.
It's just the one where it's not showing up.
I won't have the RR to upgrade it for a long time anyway.

DeletedUser1874

I gotta say, even with many academies, waiting for 175k ideas or whatever isn't the most exciting thing I've done during the development of a guest race, especially not at that rate, and with the space those things take up. Another 175k and 90+90k and then perhaps it'll get worse... can't wait for it.
Of course they could've made it so that the system they implemented to avoid weeks of watching paint dry worked on those... but no, that would've been too convenient. Even if PPs were designed to be... convenient, I guess? Weird logic. Oh wait, perhaps they hope someone will lose their patience and click the bling bling button. Naaah, that can't be - they'd never implement something annoying on purpose to lull us into losing our patience and shell some money to get rid of the annoyance. From free to play to pay to play, ever faster in this direction is where we're going.

m4rt1n

Adept
I gotta say, even with many academies, waiting for 175k ideas or whatever isn't the most exciting thing I've done during the development of a guest race, especially not at that rate, and with the space those things take up. Another 175k and 90+90k and then perhaps it'll get worse... can't wait for it.
Of course they could've made it so that the system they implemented to avoid weeks of watching paint dry worked on those... but no, that would've been too convenient. Even if PPs were designed to be... convenient, I guess? Weird logic. Oh wait, perhaps they hope someone will lose their patience and click the bling bling button. Naaah, that can't be - they'd never implement something annoying on purpose to lull us into losing our patience and shell some money to get rid of the annoyance. From free to play to pay to play, ever faster in this direction is where we're going.

The shape of the Portal at 8x8 only allows for 2 or 5 academies depending on whether you extend right or left or both with the 3 4x7 that require connecting at the back by the 6x4. No imagination on layout unless someone is a genius.

Nice work making all the 3000% portal profits I gathered worthless also.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1874

The shape of the Portal at 8x8 only allows for 2 or 5 academies depending on whether you extend right or left or both with the 3 4x7 that require connecting at the back by the 8x4. No imagination on layout unless someone is a genius.
*evil corporate whispers*

"preeemium expansions...complete productions with diaaamonds... give in to the dark side of freemium gaming, get rid of the obstacle NOW!"

Moderator edit: removed animated image.

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept

You have 6 academies now, good luck connecting the rest and keep 6, It is impossible, 5 academies is the max to get the 3 4x7 lined up together east or west with the 6x4 touching them all on the back.
Only 2 academies are possible if you go east and west with the 3 and backed by the Vault of wisdom.

m4rt1n

Adept
You can fit as many as 8 Academies around the portal, to speed up the gathering of Ideas. After that... well, it depends. You can do a modified version of this:
https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/90a30e92fce947b6a9b9e149701d8e1b/ (author: Dony on Beta) that fits your free space.
Well then the descriptions of where you can place the buildings are totally wrong then in the game. I went on the descriptions in the buildings tab and have not viewed any spoiler.

Sorry my fault misread, now I need to replan entirely my layout. :(

Deleted User - 1759805

You do realize that Academies do not need to be connected in order to enable running of downstream facilities, right? ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
You do realize that Academies do not need to be connected in order to enable running of downstream facilities, right? ;)

Yes,. :)

That is a fail on Inno's part, I think I'll go with my set up (designer unknown) posted earlier and take my time. :)