• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support My Tech tree can't be reached.

DeletedUser807

When I click on the icon it starts loading as normal but then freezes about half way through and then the screen turns black and nothing more happens.

This started happening at about the same time the new guest race arrived. I think I'm the only one experiencing this and everything else appears to be working fine.
Aryndel world if that makes a difference.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for the report. We're aware of this happening and our development team is investigating the issue and working on resolving it.

DeletedUser9471

When I click on the icon it starts loading as normal but then freezes about half way through and then the screen turns black and nothing more happens.

This started happening at about the same time the new guest race arrived. I think I'm the only one experiencing this and everything else appears to be working fine.
Aryndel world if that makes a difference.
You're not alone in this I am experiencing the same bug and I'm guessing it is new chapter update since I could access my research tree before when I opened it by mistake, now as soon as I want to open it poof black screen then the menus go haywire.

Deleted User - 1634960

Those experiencing this who are using Chrome, please contact Support, as we have a tweak that might assist. ;)

DeletedUser9471

Those experiencing this who are using Chrome, please contact Support, as we have a tweak that might assist. ;)
Chrome works just fine if you go back to flash the bug is if you are using chrome with html 5.... if the tweak you are talking about is going back to flash then my reply is how long is it going to take to fix the bug in html 5 since the flash version is slow and annoying?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This issue should now have been resolved. In case you're still experiencing any issues, please don't hesitate to contact our Support!