• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.90

m4rt1n

Adept
This. It really is related to the new chapter, not the event. The Event did in fact hamper trade noticeably but nowhere near as substantial as the new chapter.

In my opinion the majority of now ch15 players never built up a good source of sentient goods so have now put all manu's into making sentient goods including the non sentient regular boosted, hence for example in my world I have now 2 pages of normal trades and 400+ for sentient goods, when normally it would be 20 of normal and 30 of sentient.

@tesla333 in our fellowship I will get your regular trades as I have plenty of both having kept 1 of each for sentient goods, and piling kp onto the pyramid, timewarp and simia sapiens for the last 8 months and holding 200k+ of all 9 sentient goods in general through regular trading all that time. :)

DeletedUser8632

@tesla333 in our fellowship I will get your regular trades as I have plenty of both having kept 1 of each for sentient goods, and piling kp onto the pyramid, timewarp and simia sapiens for the last 8 months and holding 200k+ of all 9 sentient goods in general through regular trading all that time. :)

@m4rt1n I have no doubt. Our FS and you in particular remain a shining light in an increasingly darkening Elvenar world :) You and many others (which I am reluctant to name because I don't know if they would want that) in our FS are the reason why I haven't followed @Flame Knight and gave up. Your spirit and your positivity is remarkable.

To everybody else in this thread I have to apologise. I was in an exceptionally bad mood yesterday.

Back on topic: I do believe that the trades will take a short term hit because of the new chapter. What I failed to make clear yesterday is that THIS is perfectly acceptable. End-chapter players are not responsible to maintain a trade balance (except in cases were end-chapter players refuse to make T1 and T2 goods and rely on other players to take their trades - but this is another issue and has been discussed before). I think that for the past month most end-chapter players took care of lower level players so its actually fair to give back a bit instead.

I am still miffed about the impact on the tournament. Looking at my notes I can see that I have lost almost twice as many units in round 2 of chapter 10-18 compared to the last crystal tournament (I'm in orcs). Which means I wont be able to sustain 2k+ tournament points anymore. What additionally upsets me is that I have no tools (= troops) in orcs to counter the newly introduced units. THIS was not well planned.