• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Autumn Zodiac, produce Basket of groceries 4 times?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3053
  • Start date

DeletedUser3053

So the quest is produce basket of groceries 4 times with a workshop from your current of previous 3 chapters.
How does that work? I produced 4 before noticing the full wording and didn't finish the task, OK fine, that's my fault for not reading the whole thing, I didn't have any new ones and so I built some and set them to work. I collected the baskets this morning and yes, you guessed it, nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

Timneh

Artisan
You seem to be in chapter 10 (S&D) that means that your workshops need to be a minimum of level 20 to complete quests in the event. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser3053

Thanks, I had no idea what that meant! So I'm at chapter 10 and the 3 previous chapters are 9, 8 and 7. So now the "info" makes sense! So why doesn't a level 9 work? Like it says it should?

kimkimkim

Summoner
3 chapters before a level 20 workshop would be level 14....2 upgrades per chapter for workshops

Deleted User - 106219

3 chapters before a level 20 workshop would be level 14....2 upgrades per chapter for workshops
No, that's wrong. If a player is in S&D, then 3 chapters earlier is chapter 7 (Fairies). That means at least level 18.

@Technomage There should be a blue "i" to the right of the quest objective. That button can show you the exact Workshop level you need.

DeletedUser

No, level 18. Yes, 2 upgrades per chapter is right, but he is in S&D, those are level 24 ;)

So why doesn't a level 9 work? Like it says it should?

3 chapters back would be workshops from Fairies, and those are at minimum level 18. If we are talking about your chapter 10 account.

Thanks, I had no idea what that meant!

But that is a common problem, as even Inno doesn't hold itself to the -1 and -3 chapter info, they only do it: 'Sort of', 'Maybe we add or leave a few levels', 'Lets just wing it!'

Below are the real levels used in the event, and just forget all the rest. Although it doesn't change your needed workshop levels.
The update is through so this is the updated table for the event:

NEW%20VERSION.png

Below the changes they made to an earlier chart, that is also invalid now, in red the actual -1 and -3 chapter requirements, as it should be.