• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire of Eternity

valle

Soothsayer
I don't understand why are you against having more CC in the Spire? What is the downside of it?

What I reacted to was that you seemed to see the spell fragments as worthless prizes. I didn't say that I didn't want CC, I would be happy if the % for CC would be higher, but I don't see it as a big problem.

Also I could ask you how come you keep running out of SF? I have 60k of them and I craft at least 1 or 2 items every day.

I craft maybe 4 to 6 items every day normally. During this event it can go much higher.

DeletedUser6357

They made the spire one of the sources of SF and CC but it's not balanced right. There should be more CC or rather the chances to get them should be higher
It's not the first time something comes from beta on live servers unbalanced.
Either the beta players have not rated, or - mostly, no one listens to them.
I've been playing for 2 and a half years already. The only balanced thing is the original Elvenar - before events and tournaments.
All additions to the game are on the principle: give something to the players, but in a year or two we will evaluate it and change it, if it is bad.

Hekata

Artisan
What I reacted to was that you seemed to see the spell fragments as worthless prizes. I didn't say that I didn't want CC, I would be happy if the % for CC would be higher, but I don't see it as a big problem.

What I said is that they are worthless without CC. Which is true, isn't it? Any way you seem to have more CC than SF and for me it's the opposite so ofc we want different prizes from the spire.

I craft maybe 4 to 6 items every day normally. During this event it can go much higher.

Then you are lucky. I don't get that many useful things. I can have 3-4 selections with nothing but small culture and other items I don't need.

Hekata

Artisan
All additions to the game are on the principle: give something to the players, but in a year or two we will evaluate it and change it, if it is bad.

Yep. The most obvious example of that are all the event buildings producing T3. I wonder how and when hey will solve that problem.

DeletedUser1874

Yep. The most obvious example of that are all the event buildings producing T3. I wonder how and when hey will solve that problem.
Well, to be fair, Mermaid's and Panda give T1 and T2, one part of the Spire set gives T2, and some parts of one of the two winter sets also give T1 and T2. At construct chapter at least, I don't know about earlier ones...

valle

Soothsayer
What I said is that they are worthless without CC. Which is true, isn't it? Any way you seem to have more CC than SF and for me it's the opposite so ofc we want different prizes from the spire.

And as every player has different amounts, perhaps it's balanced. It's impossible to do it suitable for everybody.

Then you are lucky. I don't get that many useful things. I can have 3-4 selections with nothing but small culture and other items I don't need.

I often craft things that ain't that useful. I craft to get vv and to get the rewards when I get 100 vv.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm starting to enjoy the spire a lot more now and can do some of the fights on map 3 now without giant losses. Manual fighting and choosing carefully which to fight and which to negotiate.

Also using tips from here on how to negotiate the chests with 7 or 8 different goods types and when to start over has saved me a lot on goods and diamonds from when it was first released. :)

DeletedUser7762

It's a waste of troops and resources, never giving anything of actual worth compared to price.