• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser

Shouldn't the bears be also craftable in academy after the event,like the rest of the evolving buildings?
That should only work if you have no bear in your city and/or inventory. As they are given right at the first few quest, everyone that participated already has one.

DeletedUser3097

I am in chapter 7 of elf city but it will not give me the decorative pillars that I have manufactured. I even have the required levels from chapter 6. I am getting very frustrated. I cannot even get help from support. It keeps saying my password is wrong and I know it is not.
Hi there!

Please contact Support through the game:

BROWSER: right click on the game screen and click on Support
APP: Open the cog on the game screen, then open the Help tab. Then open Support.

Alternatively, contact us on https://support.innogames.com/kb/elvenar/en_US using any valid email.

DeletedUser3097

Thanks, will have to get back to you on this question.
The table's information is also shown in the popup on the actual Quest:

OLD VERSION levels needed- now outdated.png

Please see Autumn Zodiac for the updated version.

However, there will be slight variations as you pointed out due to the differences between Elves and Humans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
Not sure that 4x14hr is the best option for that. What are you going to use 14hr instants for? Toolboxes, scouts or enchantments - that's pretty much it. 30x1hr is likely a better deal for that purpose, you'll hardly waste anything, and 1hr can be applied to just about any quest efficiently. It's a week later though.
In my opinion 4 x 14 hrs is tons better than 30 x 1 hr. It is, after all, almost double the number of hours. Had there been something like 48 x 1 hr then I would have been inclined to agree for the added versatility, but in terms of this purpose the quests requiring a stock of time instants are the ones your mentioned above - toolboxes, enchantments, scouting. If the wait is shorter the need for it is less.

DeletedUser4149

The much higher difficulty rate was slightly compensated by the possibility of getting up to 188 keys per quest (IF you managed to get that far in the quest line), but of course the Elvenar devs decided to nerf that slight advantage at the earliest opportunity and cap the maximum keys per quest at 80 because "there will be 30% less quests that require high level workshops & manufactories"--as if that really makes things any easier for us, which it doesn't.
the 30% less chance of workshop quests was just a way of making it look like they were giving a crumb back to those who didn't buy magic workshops. you are right about that not really making things easier for us. obviously, the reduction in keys awarded was really due to people wanting magic shops to count as double productions and the lack of opposition to that idea. i tried but couldn't do it alone.

DeletedUser4149

One level 10 Phoenix was all we could get previously and even then only after they added more quests as it would have been impossible without the extras.
you are mistaken about that and probably didn't realize how big of an advantage people who spend lots of diamonds already have when you started your campaign to have magic shops count as double productions. look at the top cities in Arendyll. it won't take you long to find a city w/ 1 of each phoenix at 10th level and a 2nd fire phoenix at 10th level. good luck competing w/ that in your weekly tournaments and for overall rankings.

DeletedUser

However, there will be slight variations as you pointed out due to the differences between Elves and Humans.

I wouldn't call differences in needed levels/chapters/requirements slight variations.... but just wrong info.
But as one of our fellows would say: 'Hey ho'... Thanks anyway.

Killiak

Artisan
you are mistaken about that and probably didn't realize how big of an advantage people who spend lots of diamonds already have when you started your campaign to have magic shops count as double productions. look at the top cities in Arendyll. it won't take you long to find a city w/ 1 of each phoenix at 10th level and a 2nd fire phoenix at 10th level. good luck competing w/ that in your weekly tournaments and for overall rankings.

Talking about competition in a game where premium exists, in large quantities even before this event, is a non-argument. The only thing events like this do is widen the already existing gap in play and rankings. That said, I still 'won' the tournament last week.

As for the phoenix event; in terms of regular players, who get their diamonds and shinies through in-game means, Randblade is actually quite correct.

DeletedUser8409

Yes premium players could buy more ... always the case and without premium players there'd be no game. So I don't complain.

This new format gives everyone a chance. Yes premium players can do better, so be it. They're paying for the development what else did you expect?

Timneh

Artisan

When putting out information that some people might use as a guide to what they need for this event do you not think that you should make sure that information is 100% correct ? In this instance it should at least have been pointed out that human and elves would be different in some areas.

DeletedUser1874

1st quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
2nd quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
3rd quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
4th quest:GUESS?o_O
I feel your pain. Had 5 of those in a row, as well as 5 Scout/Research/VV in a row as well. It's unfathomable to me how Inno thinks this is a good design. And the worst thing is, it wouldn't be hard at all for them to put a cooldown or flags on those quests, as to prevent them from showing up consecutively multiple times.

DeletedUser8632

The table's information is also shown in the popup on the actual Quest:

View attachment 3989 View attachment 3990

Look, I know I am riling you about this @Dizzy Lizzie but this is not an issue of a "slight variation".

The official announcement is "Factories: Current or last chapter before the current with an upgrade". I distinctively remember that the official announcement did not say "Current or PROBABLY last chapter before with an upgrade MORE OR LESS, KINDA".

I do simply not understand why you insist on publishing a table that is wrong for some players in some chapters.

StormThral

Seeker
What on earth is the point of a quest that is so ridiculously difficult to play? I'm in Amuni, Scouts are 51 hours, research is VERY expensive and time consuming and getting Vision Vapour is only possible if the options are there so that quest is a show stopper to begin with!!! Honestly I don't think it's worth the effort let alone the cost

Paladestar

Enchanter
1st quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
2nd quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
3rd quest:solve 35 tourney encounters or 7 encounters
4th quest:GUESS?o_O

Give me those please.

I got the 3x Toolbox quest at 16:00 yesterday.

Finished it at 16:00 today.

Got 15x VV quest next. I smirk as I have a 25x VV crafting sitting complete since yesterday in anticipation of this quest.

Next quest 15x VV again... No good recipes up, pick the best one I can of those that are there and wait for 2 hours for the recipe change to happen. Use a booster to finish the last recipe I started. Have to do two more 3.5 hour recipes to have enough for 15x VV total. Blow two 5H boosters.

Yay, next quest is 2 stacks of units, ready and waiting, insta-done.

4 Enchants next, well I was forced to collect all the catalysts I was trying to save to craft junk to get past the 15 VV quest, but good thing tourney is up! Done!

Next quest 15x VV *AGAIN*. The third time in five quests. The third time in the space of 6 hours. I have two catalysts left and only two recipes open, the other 3 slots are blank completes from the last crafting I had to do. 5 hours and 50 minutes until the next recipe change. The two recipes left both give 3 VV.

This quest system is utterly ****ing broken.

What was so wrong with the fixed list where people who wanted to could plan ahead, with lvl1 buildings, from the beta knowledge? I personally had a lot more fun planning my event progress in advance. It was gratifying to see it all slot into place per my plan when the event hit live. Finishing in 3-6 days (depending on free space at the time) was great, it got the event out of the way and let me focus back on progressing my city, the real point of this game!

DeletedUser1874

What was so wrong with the fixed list where people who wanted to could plan ahead, with lvl1 buildings, from the beta knowledge?
Simply put, it was less aggressive monetization-wise and didn't promote exploitation of FOMO enough.

Timneh

Artisan
There is something i am really struggling to understand here, players are complaining about how hard the quests are and how they keep getting the same quest time and time again and they are obviously not happy about it but they keep right on doing them. The devs have already said in the Q&A video that things are not going to change and that the repetative nature of the quests is intended, so it will make no difference what is said here, things are going to stay the same for future events. The devs must be sat in their comfy chairs laughing their butts off. I mean no offence to anyone with my comments, i'm just puzzled by it all. Is it FOMO ? or are the bears so good that they are worth all the hassle and heartache ? My opinion is if you want the events changing then stop playing them the way they are at the moment, that is the only way the devs are going to sit up and take notice. They would most likely crap themselves if all of a sudden no one played events. I know there is no chance that players will boycott the events but i don't think there is anything else players could do. Anyway i just wanted to get that off my chest.

wiccabird

Seeker
I can't believe that inno has gotten so greedy, they have lost sight of the big picture. Gamers play for fun and when fun is eliminated and replaced with, too hard to get and sky high prices, people stop playing. They would make a killing if the prices were a lot lower.
An impossible game is no fun. You guys certainly don't know how to run a business for the long term. Greed always ruins businesses. It a shame because this is one hell of a game but if the fun dies, so does me playing it.

wiccabird

Seeker
There is something i am really struggling to understand here, players are complaining about how hard the quests are and how they keep getting the same quest time and time again and they are obviously not happy about it but they keep right on doing them. The devs have already said in the Q&A video that things are not going to change and that the repetative nature of the quests is intended, so it will make no difference what is said here, things are going to stay the same for future events. The devs must be sat in their comfy chairs laughing their butts off. I mean no offence to anyone with my comments, i'm just puzzled by it all. Is it FOMO ? or are the bears so good that they are worth all the hassle and heartache ? My opinion is if you want the events changing then stop playing them the way they are at the moment, that is the only way the devs are going to sit up and take notice. They would most likely crap themselves if all of a sudden no one played events. I know there is no chance that players will boycott the events but i don't think there is anything else players could do. Anyway i just wanted to get that off my chest.

Lets get the boycott started then. I'm in.