• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser6357

[QUOTE = "m4rt1n, post: 64283, member: 3351"]
upload_2019-9-23_15-10-10.png

[/ Цитат]

It's outdated.
In Chapter 4, a task can be performed with a Chapter 1 workshop.

DeletedUser

But I have no idea how to buy a Level 1 magical workshop in Chapter 14?

You can't but there might be players that bought it early on and never leveled it, due to costs and not having blueprints, so a valid option.

DeletedUser3671

I'm sure you just need to have Magic Workshop at MINIMUM level 1 ;-)

The list show what's minimum needed to do the quest. And in that way, EVERY MWS counts twice :)

DeletedUser6357

so a valid option.
Oh, of course it's a valid option.
The problem is in us - the players: It was two and a half years ago that I had to buy 3 magical residences and leave them at the first level. Now, having recognized them by a factor of 2, I would be able to play the Zodiac tasks very fun. :D

DeletedUser

index.php

This might help to make things clearer.

But @Dizzy Lizzie this chart is completly wrong as Elves and Humans do not level them the same at all. If these numbers are right the whole -1 and -3 chapters is going out the window :confused: This AGAIN only adds to the confusion :(

Would be nice to post the confirmed and correct chart in the official event announcement, thanks :)

EDIT:
As far as I know, sorry could not be bothered to recheck it, it should be as below IN RED.

levels-needed.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
View attachment 3981
This might help to make things clearer.
Hey Dizzy Lizzie, i got an elf account with steel as bonus, and im in chapter 4. If i look at the wiki i would assume i would need a lvl 5 steel factory, but im not getting credit. However if i look at your list, i should need level 6. Is this correct? is that level some kind of compromise because some bonusses would need lvl 5 and others need level 7 at chapter 4? Im just gonna upgrade all my factories 1 more level and then continue, but it feels like this isnt correct (a bug?)

DeletedUser3097

Hey Dizzy Lizzie, i got an elf account with steel as bonus, and im in chapter 4. If i look at the wiki i would assume i would need a lvl 5 steel factory, but im not getting credit. However if i look at your list, i should need level 6. Is this correct? is that level some kind of compromise because some bonusses would need lvl 5 and others need level 7 at chapter 4? Im just gonna upgrade all my factories 1 more level and then continue, but it feels like this isnt correct (a bug?)
Please open a ticket with Support so we can check this out. Thank you

DeletedUser8409

Is it possible to see the new tech tree? I'm curious to see the path to the new Merc Camp upgrade, Armory and 3* military.

Deleted User - 1759805

Is it possible to see the new tech tree? I'm curious to see the path to the new Merc Camp upgrade, Armory and 3* military.
Sure:

ElvenarTech.PNG

The sentient costs are pretty insane - a single upgrade takes hundreds of thousands of sentient goods. E.g. Residences upgrade will clock you at 350K in velvet + guest race goods.