• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser3097

6 days later and still no response.
Please add a quotation in your post above to add clarity to what you are saying has been missed.

Please note that despite checking the Forum several times a day, it is very easy to miss questions especially when a thread is very active. You could use private message if it is imperative that you get an answer or alternatively open a ticket with Support.

Killiak

Artisan
Please note that despite checking the Forum several times a day, it is very easy to miss questions especially when a thread is very active. You could use private message if it is imperative that you get an answer or alternatively open a ticket with Support.

We noticed this, because we learned that our Community Managers are very happy to discuss concerns and issues, but they seem to have overlooked this thread.

We are eagerly awaiting your replies :)

DeletedUser8409

I have spent diamonds too. At least reduce population of magic workshops to equal to regular workshops.
Don’t thank us for questions. Answer us.
A reduction of population of magic workshops could be a decent start and will remove some of the unfairness of this so we aren't actively punished for having magic workshops which are now essentially [since events are more important than supplies] worse than regulars, but it doesn't give us back the regulars we had until we spent diamonds on something that was meant to be an improvement not make matters worse.

I appreciate you've moved my question to what you consider the right place @Dizzy Lizzie but is there any reply? Punishing players who've spent diamonds is a shocking tactic and I'd appreciate a refund if this goes ahead.

Timneh

Artisan
Please add a quotation in your post above to add clarity to what you are saying has been missed.

The quote was directly above the part of what i said that you quoted.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
i think its not the job of moderators to discuss concerns and issues of something thats not even on their server yet. They probably just get orders to answer with, nothing is final till its in live.
Why not take the feedback to beta, where it allready is ingame?

Killiak

Artisan
i think its not the job of moderators to discuss concerns and issues of something thats not even on their server yet.

We're happy to discuss concerns,

They are not moderators, they are community managers.Their job is the community, not just the forum moderating.
This entire thread is about discussing the coming content and changes. It's the exact purpose of why it was created in the first place.

Because I don't play on the beta. I play here, and thus I discuss here.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
In order to reply to the beta forum, you have to have a beta account, which many of us don't have. However, in this thread, we're allowed to reply to and address concerns about beta stuff.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Regarding the Zodiac quests.

1. Can you use different levels for the manufactories if they are from different chapters. But all are minimum required
2. Can you use different levels for the workshops if they are from different chapters. But all are minimum required

As I read on the beta forum here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/important-event-preparation.13690/page-3#post-78194
It sounds like workshops do mix but manufactories do not?

everything that is min required works. (except for some known bugs- elfs get asked for a lvl 11 workshop while a lvl 9 should do because for humans the min is lvl 11)

DeletedUser3097

First of all, please note that as this thread's purpose is to discuss what is happening on BETA it is not always possible to answer the questions raised since it is not yet live on our server. New features, events, challenges etc. happen on BETA first and are often modified before they reach us here so any answers given would be inaccurate and irrelevant.

One question raised can be answered though at this point:

Is there any intention of the developers to deal with the fact as it stands those with premium workshops are being punished for spending diamonds and probably cash on the game?

Premium workshops WILL COUNT as any level workshop.

Errandil

Conjurer
4x1h time boosters as a daily prize. Is this some kind of joke? Especially with mods at the beta forums constantly advising to use time boosters to complete scouting, upgrades and such stuff. If Inno doesn't want to lower the WS requirements for some resonablre level for the last chapters, maybe they could at least provide us with some proper amount of boosters? Why this event is both harder and with worse dailies than the mermaids?

Pauly7

Magus
4x1h time boosters as a daily prize.
Really? Sounds disappointing. Last time they had a 30 x 1hr time booster and I was thinking that it isn't very attractive as it is, compared to 3 x 20 hrs (60 hrs) or 4 x 14 hrs (56 hrs). I was thinking that it would keep up with the pattern much better if it was 50 x 1 hr, haha.

DeletedUser8409

4x1h time boosters as a daily prize. Is this some kind of joke? Especially with mods at the beta forums constantly advising to use time boosters to complete scouting, upgrades and such stuff. If Inno doesn't want to lower the WS requirements for some resonablre level for the last chapters, maybe they could at least provide us with some proper amount of boosters? Why this event is both harder and with worse dailies than the mermaids?
That's a typo by Elvengems I'm assuming. If you click to expand it the graphic shows 4x14h as standard.

DeletedUser

Regarding the Zodiac quests.

1. Can you use different levels for the manufactories if they are from different chapters. But all are minimum required
2. Can you use different levels for the workshops if they are from different chapters. But all are minimum required

As I read on the beta forum here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/important-event-preparation.13690/page-3#post-78194
It sounds like workshops do mix but manufactories do not?

so any answers given would be inaccurate and irrelevant.

@Dizzy Lizzie I think my questions are pretty darn relevant, for those who need a week or more to upgrade buildings!

Therefore I still would like an official answer please :)
Can you mix different chapter leveled factories and workshops for single quests or not?

DeletedUser7526

Premium workshops WILL COUNT as any level workshop.
Dear @Dizzy Lizzie. Did you fully read the question. Are you aware that premium workshops consume more population. And do you understand the basic fact that it leads to having fewer magic workshops (as supplies sources). And having paid diamonds to get them, the gamers are at a disadvantage for finishing (say) 5 toolbox quests. That’s because more numbers of regular workshops (at required level) is advantageous for event. Again so you don’t get confused: more regular because they consume lesser population. (Sorry for lengthy explanation, but probably you will get the issue this time)

So in other words, why are people who bought diamonds from Inno to buy magic workshops penalised in this event. Isn’t that giving a clear signal to avoid buying magic workshops. What’s the plan ?

Requesting a sincere answer and not some comment, and then the issue being dismissed as answered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Can you mix different chapter leveled factories and workshops for single quests or not?

Yes you can, so for instance if the Quest asks 'Produce Beverages 12 times with a Workshop from your current or previous three Chapters' (wording may differ from this) then you can have a mixture of Workshops (as specified) or a Magic Workshop.

The same applies to the Manufactory Quests.

@JollyElf The value of Magic Workshops is long term as they produce a far higher rate of Supplies. Please explain how the relative needed-population of Magic Workshops versus regular Workshops has a direct impact on this event. For the event, the number of required items was reduced following Beta feedback so that Magic Workshop owners (who typically require less workshops due to their Workshops' high yield) would not be at a disadvantage.