• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Release Notes version 1.87

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.87.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hekata

Artisan
As I said in another thread: not overly keen on the 50% cut to the amount of spell fragments we get from desinchanting event buildings.

VERY disappointed in the reduction of the amount of pet food. The reason you give - that it's because players without pets can craft more useful things - is a bit illogical since they will be able can craft pets if they wish. Plus aren't we supposed to get new pets very soon?

I like a lot that we can make kps for less spell fragments and more broken shards.

Also like those less useful culture recipes were removed.

The adjusted VV and costs... we'll see how that looks when it gets here.

OldHag

Necromancer
VERY disappointed in the reduction of the amount of pet food. The reason you give - that it's because players without pets can craft more useful things - is a bit illogical since they will be able can craft pets if they wish. Plus aren't we supposed to get new pets very soon?

Same here, and with the new spire I can see using more pet food, so I hope that adjustment is very small. I actually haven't seen pet food in my MA for a couple of days already.

Killiak

Artisan
Since I haven't disenchanted any evolving buildings, I expect to see a lot more useful recipes appear such as Time instants.

That said, I find the costs for Royal Restoration to be a bit high.
The Portal Profit is just more clutter. We get a lot of them from events, from buildings and can now get them from Spire. No need to craft those imo.

sunrae

Soothsayer
I do not understand the change to crafting pet food. We are encouraged to gain event buildings, which those who haven't won any can now craft, yet now we cant feed them to get the real benefits. :confused:

Julian

Sorcerer
Don't forget people were complaining about the excess of pet food, with up to three pet foods being offered at once. If they've adjusted it so only one is offered at a time, that can only be good. Do also note that the time to refresh the recipes has reduced, so that will benefit choice.

DeletedUser441

Under "Balancing changes" I read this :-
  • The following evolving buildings can be crafted for 1200 Spell Fragments and 8 Combining Catalysts if no other instance of the same building is present in either city or inventory:
From the wording I assume that we cannot have more than one of any building type in a city , eg Fire Phoenix. Is this correct ? If so please explain how some players already have more than one.

DeletedUser3571

You can have more than 1 as they were offered as grand prizes after a certain amount of artefacts were won (in the phoenix event).

DeletedUser

@Brienne Marindor confirmed on the beta forum you can not craft evolving buildings if you already have them. The rest: As pompeywolf said ^^ , you can win more during events.

DeletedUser441

I'll wait and see if the Phoenix buildings are ever offered as prizes again. Thanks for the info' pompeywolf & Flame Knight :):) , you're both faster in replying than the moderators ;);).

m4rt1n

Adept
A second delay and now I see that artifacts for evolving buildings will suffer the same nerf for disenchanting.
I hope that when the update is made a current craft doesn't get reset/aborted, and it goes smoothly.
I am happy about the mobile additions as any progress there is great news for me, now I play quite a lot on the app. :)

DeletedUser3671

Seriously - You must be joking??

You added back the annoying pop-up to click in the tournament when we have catered ??

It was such a relief when you removed it. Not having to do that extra click 4 times for each province.

EDIT: Addition: The newest 1.87.1 update from today thursday the 5th.

DeletedUser3097

Seriously - You must be joking??

You added back the annoying pop-up to click in the tournament when we have catered ??

It was such a relief when you removed it. Not having to do that extra click 4 times for each province.

EDIT: Addition: The newest 1.87.1 update from today thursday the 5th.
The 'awesome' window did reappear on Beta but it was fixed with 1.87 so it should not have made it to 'live'. If it does re-appear, please let us know in 'Found a bug'.

DeletedUser

I read the release note mentioning Needles of the Tempest:

Ancient Wonders - Needles of the Tempest was showing its Training Speed bonus in absolute numbers instead of percentages, as expected. The effect is now displayed properly.

Just noticed that my Needles is showing strange percent on Training Speed. The absolute number is displayed if I mouse-over. Is this correct?

Screenshot_2019-09-05_21-05-31.png

FieryArien

Necromancer

DeletedUser4149

I read the release note mentioning Needles of the Tempest:

Just noticed that my Needles is showing strange percent on Training Speed. The absolute number is displayed if I mouse-over. Is this correct?

View attachment 3931
i'm not sure what the strange 49 and 63 numbers mean but a 30% increase to training speed for a 6th level needles is correct.
anyone know what the heck 49 and 63 are supposed to mean?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser4149

Flame Knight thanks:). sounds like it took someone w/ a pocket protector and tape on their glasses to come up w/ that system instead of just using the same system they use for goods by saying 12 sword or axemen per hour, 15% increase for a lvl 1 needles, 30% for lvl 6, etc.:rolleyes: