• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The building Genie - benefits?

DeletedUser6357

What are the benefits of building Genie?
A look from Chapter 14.
(Please moderators do not merge the topic with another. I'll put a link where necessary.)

spire-genie-large.png

In the forum on the beta server of Elvenar I found the following information:
1% - 200:diamond:
2% - 100:diamond:
5% - 50 :diamond:
10% - 1x PP 5%
12% - 1x 5:kp:
20% - 1x time booster 5h
50% - 3500 seeds

Gins are good guys for 100 days and twice a day give one random of the above prizes.
With a 50% chance of seed, that means 50 days, twice a day, we will receive 3500 seeds.
Or a total of 3500 * 50 * 2 = 350,000 seeds.
What to do with so many seeds?
I have at my disposal:
Advanced trader - and if I wanted to, I couldn't sell it;
AW Elvenar Trade Center - I will by no means sell it!
1 Festival Merchant - active in the city;
1 piece Prince Charming Float - in stock;
3 Sharkapaluza pieces - in stock.
Although I have completed Chapter 14, I am actively producing sensitive goods for manufactory upgrades.
And I have almost 400,000 seeds in stock.

Let's move on:
1% chance of 200 diamonds will give us 400 diamonds in those 100 days;
2% chance of 100 diamonds also will give us 400 diamonds;
5% chance of 50 diamonds will give us 500 diamonds.
Or, for the whole period, we will receive 1300 diamonds.

12% for 5 KP makes 120 KP total or 1.2 KP every 24 hours. (Carting library gives almost as much)

A time boosters are always welcome.

I have no idea what a chance to win a Genie building is and how much a player has to spend. Someone can calculate it. But the chance is low and the costs are huge.
While a Well of wishes is easy to earn and with minimal cost. And at the same time he will give 500 diamonds, 60 CP and a lot of resources.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have no idea what a chance to win a Genie building is
10% in the final chest in the final (third) level of the Spire.
146F97AA-C0F1-44C2-9C53-E6DA6A0FDFC0.jpeg

It might be possible that the Genie is present in some “mystery chest” as well. But I’m sure I won’t be the one who finds out. :-D

DeletedUser1874

Given the horrible method of acquisition (the Spire), I'll take WWs over Genies anytime. Seeds could be used to pay off enemies in the ridiculous resource sink that is the "guessing minigame", or as I like to call it, the "Russian Roulette of Resorces".

Paladestar

Enchanter
If you never miss a collection, on average a Genie (4x3) will yield ‭1,293.5‬ diamonds. A Wishing Well (3x3) yields 497.5 diamonds.

So a genie yields 95% more diamonds per square than a Wishing Well - almost double.

The problem is getting a Genie, progressing through the spire just isn't worth the resources!

DeletedUser7526

Congratulations!
A pointless exercise in wasting time and resources...

It is a game and an entertaining time pass. If you extend your logic, the entire game will become pointless exercise in wasting time :)
Lets enjoy the little choices and nuances.
I would still enjoy the genie / variation of the wishing well, if it pops out randomly out of the spire.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
If you never miss a collection, on average a Genie (4x3) will yield ‭1,293.5‬ diamonds. A Wishing Well (3x3) yields 497.5 diamonds.

So a genie yields 95% more diamonds per square than a Wishing Well - almost double.

The problem is getting a Genie, progressing through the spire just isn't worth the resources!

Love the maths but I would calculate it slightly differently. In the vast majority of cases a building will have roads on the shortest side, and those roads will be shared with another building. Therefore, the 3x3 well needs 10.5 squares, and the 4x3 genie needs 13.5 squares. In this case it doesn't make a lot of difference, but it does for buildings with a larger difference in x and y dimensions.

DeletedUser6357

For a long period of time, the yields of diamonds from WW and Genie per square, including roads, are similar - 101 diamonds for WW and 96 for Genie (15 WW per event).
But wells benefit from normal game play at no significant cost to resources.

FieryArien

Necromancer
It might be possible that the Genie is present in some “mystery chest” as well. But I’m sure I won’t be the one who finds out. :-D
Weird to quote myself, :rolleyes: but I actually found out that yes, Genie can appear in a mystery chest.
No I didn’t win it (yet :D), but I’m in the first level of spire and a purple mystery chest appeared up in the currently inaccessible area. It has the following rewards:
8EF776FD-D00A-4712-BB09-041C4DBAFE40.jpeg

Hekata

Artisan
That's a pretty good chest. 20% chance to get the moonstone library, and all the prizes are decent. In my mystery chests I still get boosters (5x5h) and CC as prizes, and the PP are not more than 15%. usually 5%. I get pieces of the moonstone set but never more than a 10% chance to get them. Or at least that's how I remember it. I will pay closer attention now.

DeletedUser3671

In my Halflings city i have won 2 Moonstone Library today :-O

Else i get CC's and a few time instants. In my Constructs city i get fragments and time instants. I have gotten the Moonstone Library there as well, bu that was last week.

EDIT: Haven't gotten the Genie yet.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I’m not sure how to say this, let’s try a picture:
E3AB31F9-3CDE-4838-BC95-D8547A73FDA8.jpeg

Fun fact: the picture is 10 minutes old and it’s not from the city with the purple chest I wrote about above.
Conclusion: either Inno changed the mystery chests, or there must be loads of people with Genie building who are just not sharing the info!