• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.86

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.86.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
1E57BBF3-044C-4D0C-B1A0-3ECCD07A02F5.jpeg
The neighbor help window in the app: Thank you for moving the numbers down below. It’s a huge relieve.
(Explanation for non-app users: In version 1.83 this window got facelift and chests were implemented, but these numbers were moved up and were displayed over the city name making it impossible to read until they faded away. I’m not sure if it was present on all devices, but I know many people were affected.)

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks for the upcoming iphone XR fixes, I look forward to the upgrade. :)

DeletedUser7201

Hi,
I have no idea where to write this, so I'll do it here (cause I was hoping it will be fixed with every new update). Hope I'm not mistaking too much. If I am, I'm sorry :)

I have a problem regarding battles on mobile. When fighting on live server, I select troops, and then click on fight button. When "dancing swords" appears I press on screen, but nothing happens. I have to wait too much till those swords finish their dance. It makes my tournament life very difficult, and close to impossible. And it's like that for a few weeks. On Beta server this works just fine, and tapping on screen makes sword to stop dancing and fight over.
On PC it also works just fine.

Thank you in advance,
Kob

Pauly7

Magus
So I've noticed a change on the PC version which is a little frustrating, but I don't see it mentioned in the update notes:

It used to be that if you right clicked onto the text of a previously sent message a standard Windows menu would appear, with copy, paste, cut, etc. Most particularly was the "settings" option which allowed us to select all of the text in a message to copy it. This was most useful before we had the ability to manually select text and hit "ctrl C". When I right click now I am, instead, presented with an Elvenar menu inviting me to contact support, go to the forums, go to Facebook, etc.

The problem of wanting to copy a whole message still exists because I see no way to make the message scroll when you are holding down text select so essentially we can now only copy what is on the visible screen.

If anyone knows another way to do this I would be most grateful. If not it will be an annoying change. Have that menu appear when right clicking other places, by all means, or please add an option to select text onto that menu.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
@Pauly7 I did not notice any such changes coming with the new version, for me it's been that way before. Maybe you switched from Flash to html?

You can mark the whole text in an editor window with Ctrl + A. If the text is read only, your out of luck AFAIK.

Pauly7

Magus
@Pauly7 I did not notice any such changes coming with the new version, for me it's been that way before. Maybe you switched from Flash to html?

You can mark the whole text in an editor window with Ctrl + A. If the text is read only, your out of luck AFAIK.
I did recently switch to HTML. Maybe that was it. I'm not sure why there is such a list of niggly little problems with this HTML game. Things (seemingly) injected in to make it all just that bit more difficult to use.

CTRL+A is no good because the Ancient Wonder menu just pops up.

Pauly7

Magus
It's Control C to copy and Control V to paste.
CTRL-A selects all. That's the thing I can't do.
This is a browser update that eliminated Flash, not an Elvenar issue at all. Although, the weird flashing windows is ALL them.
Flash is still active for the next year and a half and the Flash version of Elvenar is still running. I finally clicked the accept button to switch to HTML a week or two ago because Elvenar was continually crashing my PC on Flash. Inno would have to code the HTML version of their game and they did so with these differences. I don't know why and perhaps these are unavoidable things, as is HTML5. I'm just trying to figure out any work arounds that may be available
I take the message over to Wordpad until I am sure I got the whole thing.
I don't mean an unsent message. I am trying to copy text from existing messages.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes hon. I take it over to Wordpad until I have it all and then bring the whole thing back to Elvenar.
Oh I see what you're saying... copy/paste a chunk at a time.

Sorry mods, if this is an HTML issue I've taken this thread way off topic. Feel free to move all of this somewhere else.