• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Considering Options :)

TeeJay1

Adventurer
Hi,
Due to changes and departures I am looking at all options moving forward. I've been on the site as a noob for a little under a year, I'm an active visitor, participate in Adventures, am trying to set a minimum standard of 2k in each tourney.
Boosts are planks, silks and gems though with the Xmas Event I've got Elixir coming out of my ears !
Currently in Woodelves and struggling for space (as always), score 113k.
Hope to hear from interested Fellowships preferably with why you think we would be of mutual benefit long term, contrary to this message I value loyalty and as such have advised my existing Archmage and Mages what I'm up to.
Thanks and regards

TJ

DeletedUser6377

Sorry Bro :(, it is partly due to me if you feel lonely now ! And there is no room at this time in our new FS, which did the 10 chests on steel tournament... I had to move on because I felt stuck in our old FS, we would never succeed to reach 10 chests the way it was ! I miss you and Jackal...

DeletedUser6216

Is the FS still open for new members . I want to see as much open chets as possible

VIP2

Alchemist
Our fellowship is complete.
Thank you for showing interest and wish you will in your search

Hi,
Due to changes and departures I am looking at all options moving forward. I've been on the site as a noob for a little under a year, I'm an active visitor, participate in Adventures, am trying to set a minimum standard of 2k in each tourney.
Boosts are planks, silks and gems though with the Xmas Event I've got Elixir coming out of my ears !
Currently in Woodelves and struggling for space (as always), score 113k.
Hope to hear from interested Fellowships preferably with why you think we would be of mutual benefit long term, contrary to this message I value loyalty and as such have advised my existing Archmage and Mages what I'm up to.
Thanks and regards

TJ

We currently are looking for some more members, Magnum Opus. We play the tournaments and currently the Adventure, trades 2 or 3 star, actively give neighborly help, give a lot of advice on chat or message if asked for and generally have fun. We are looking for boosted goods of Planks, Silk and Gems too. Id you are interested, let us know. Thanks for looking

TeeJay1

Adventurer
We currently are looking for some more members, Magnum Opus. We play the tournaments and currently the Adventure, trades 2 or 3 star, actively give neighborly help, give a lot of advice on chat or message if asked for and generally have fun. We are looking for boosted goods of Planks, Silk and Gems too. Id you are interested, let us know. Thanks for looking
Options considered and action taken. Thanks to all that messaged me :)

TeeJay1, Jun 3, 2019

Please don't copy and paste my initial and superseded request, it only causes inconvenience to others misled in to thinking I'm looking !