• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Commonwealth of Nations

Hello there, the Commonwealth of Nations decided it's time to actively seek members so here I am! We're pretty lax; there isn't much we ask for in trading, but personally I prefer a fair trade.

We do care about the tournaments but just scoring 150 would be the minimum if I had to say; you don't have to participate every time though.

There's very few of us chatting so it'd be nice to be able to talk to more members. Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from someone!

DeletedUser6096

Hello I ma a daily player do 4 x times FS memebr visits weekly more when i can I actively od toruny and FSA and am quite experienced but seeking new fellowship as my old one merged and my level of game play was no longer good enough for the new FS they merged with so I left I formed my own 1 month ago but no members I iwll look fo you inworld thanks Bella Donna 1

Sorry for the late reply, if you're still looking to join and can't find me or the fellowship then you could look for KnowingHendrik. I'll see if he can find you as well if you haven't joined anyone yet.

DeletedUser6096

Hello I ma a daily player do 4 x times FS memebr visits weekly more when i can I actively od toruny and FSA and am quite experienced but seeking new fellowship as my old one merged and my level of game play was no longer good enough for the new FS they merged with so I left I formed my own 1 month ago but no members I iwll look fo you inworld thanks Bella Donna 1
Hi which world are you on snd what is your name ? I can add you to Platinum Knights 12 on SArendyll Platinum Knights 2 on Wynandor and I am in G & T builders on Fellyndal