• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived No daily prizes available in Summer Solstice after update to v. 1.82

DeletedUser6357

No daily prizes available in Summer Solstice after update to v. 1.82.

This morning I played for the daily prize in one of my worlds. I have won 4 daily awards, which is normal for the spented Sun flares.
After the update to v. 1.82 at 8.13 hours I played in the other two worlds.
I spent a total of 5300 Sun flares and did not receive a daily prize. Which puzzled me loudly.
We recently spoke with my teammates - none of them won a daily prize when they played after the update to v. 1.82.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Viskyar Did you win any 30KP instants? I think today's update has changed the daily prize. I opened a few chests that didn't have 30KP as a possible prize, yet I won 30KP.

DeletedUser8632

I support and completely concur with the above statement: I spent a total of 6500 flares in 2 cities, starting today at 10:00 GMT and did not manage to win a single daily price. Zero. None.

I am also currently checking with my FS and had so far one feedback that this happened as well to a teammate.

DeletedUser8632

@Viskyar Did you win any 30KP instants? I think today's update has changed the daily prize. I opened a few chests that didn't have 30KP as a possible prize, yet I won 30KP.

Ohh... wait.... I do remember that I had a substantial number of 30KP prices.

m4rt1n

Adept
I see the Wishing Well as daily prize on PC and on the App. Has this been sorted @Muf-Muf and also will affected players be given their Wishing Wells.

DeletedUser6357

Did you win any 30KP instants?
I have not noticed. I have received a lot of KP and AK, it is quite possible.
All other awards were received - spells, runes, Sun flares ...

And today's prize is extremely important for the game.

DeletedUser4746

I spent around 5k sun flares today trying to win Wishing wells. I play on the PC and the daily reward shows to me as being wishing well.

However i didn't receive any wells, but i did receive lots of 30kp instants.

So, has the daily prize been changed? Or is something else going wrong.

If the daily prize has been changed I will feel a bit hard done by, as Wishing well was the prize that was being shown as i traded in my sun flares.

I just assumed i was being unlucky until one of my Fellows told me to look in here.......

m4rt1n

Adept
I recommend everyone affected contact support so they are aware of the issue and see if any sort of reimbursement of Wishing Wells is possible.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I've tried it on both the app and the desktop version, spent 850-ish flares, got 5 times 30 Ancient Knowledge instants instead of wishing wells, from chests that have no chance of giving 30 kp instants (the ones that cost 26 flares and 57 flares). So I'm going to write a support ticket.

Edit: here's a screenshot I took on the app, with some remarks ;) You can see that this time I clicked on the 57 flares costing chest, which normally gives 15% chance of the daily prize, 10% chance of 100 sunflares, 35% chance of Coin Rain 15, and 40% chance of Ancient Knowledge 15. So no chance of Ancient Knowledge 30. However, that is what I received, instead of a wishing well :(

IMG_4169a.png

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
My reply in the General Discussion thread on the same topic I will paste here. :)

I agree, carting libraries are great, but changing the prize form a well to a 30kp instant is a first for me and low form in my opinion if it is as intentional as the prize in the box was the WW, so I believe everyone who spun and got the 30kp instant should be given a well as a good faith gesture, and that should apply if a player saved and got 10x 30kp instants. Give them 10 wells, and let them keep the instants. @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie @Rilian

These players are fundamental to the game and Inno you made an error so please give every player concerned the same amount of wells that they got 30kp instants as a good will gesture.

For info I did not spin today, but feel the players that did should be given the prize advertised in the prize box.
I'm hopeful and sure that as a company you will do the right thing in this unfortunate situation. :)

Julian

Sorcerer
Looks like the problem continues. I've just opened a chest, thinking the daily prize was a carting library (despite elvenar saying it would be a tree, which I'd wanted -- but anyway). Instead of either of those, I won a Sharkapalooza! What!? I've never heard of it, and can't find it on city planner. It also doesn't have a picture in my inventory:

Deleted User - 1634960

Any player who received a 30KP Instant instead of a Wishing Well should lodge a ticket with Support. This is the only way we will be able to adjust your account. Be aware that you will receive a 'form letter' type answer until the offices open again on Friday. Also please be aware that your Support Team is on your side in this matter, and kindly don't takee it out on us in your tickets! ;)

@Julian any lists you find are based on the Beta Event, and are subject to change, although I sometimes wish WE got told about some things, like including a building that does not have a graphic yet. :confused: The Sharkapalooza is a Culture/Population hybrid that probably indicates that at least one of the devs is watching very bad monster movies. :D

DeletedUser6357

any lists you find are based on the Beta Event, and are subject to change,
I understand that.
But such changes are not made at 8.13 pm
And there is no prize on the monitor screen and another invisible prize after an operation.
Yesterday, a full day on the screen was a WW prize

TheBonker

Adventurer
Any player who received a 30KP Instant instead of a Wishing Well should lodge a ticket with Support. This is the only way we will be able to adjust your account. Be aware that you will receive a 'form letter' type answer until the offices open again on Friday. Also please be aware that your Support Team is on your side in this matter, and kindly don't takee it out on us in your tickets! ;)

Thanks for the info @Rilian

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have identified the cause of the issue that causes the wrong building to be given, and we are working on correcting it.

It is likely we will exchange the Sharkapolooza building with the Carting Library (which is also the promised building in the event window), so we would advise against spending lots of Sun Flares in the hopes of getting a building that is not even fully implemented yet and will likely be exchanged for the intended reward. ;)

Killiak

Artisan
It is likely we will exchange the Sharkapolooza building with the Carting Library (which is also the promised building in the event window), so we would advise against spending lots of Sun Flares in the hopes of getting a building that is not even fully implemented yet and will likely be exchanged for the intended reward. ;)

And the people who got a bunch of 30kp instants instead of the Wishing Wells?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
An automated solution for that seems more difficult to do (if not impossible), but we're still investigating. Our first focus is on resolving the root cause, after that we will investigate our options to exchange the prizes in more detail.

You can already write to Support should you have wanted the Wishing Well instead of a 30 KP instant, but we will not be able to resolve the ticket until we have a final word on whether or not we'll be able to have an automated solution for it or not. But you can queue already, just know we won't be able to resolve the ticket as quickly as usual. :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Thank you for looking into it. I really hope you'll find a solution and get us our beloved Wishing Wells :)

Deleted User - 1634960

Please be aware: If lodgng a ticket for the replacement of 30KP Ancient Knowledge with the Wishing Wells that you should have received, we cannot replace items that have already been used. Sorry about that, but it just is not possible. ;)

We also will not give replacements for 30KP Instants that were earned in other ways (outside the timeframe, Tournaments, etc.) :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: