• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.82

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.82.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
Okay, let's start with some criticism then;

The Chess Set buff is a good step in the right direction, but it still does not hold a candle to several of the event sets, considering the space it takes up and the considerable costs of crafting it. It adds nothing special or unique, and not in any amounts that would convince me to construct it, when I can so easily gain buildings taking up the same space which improve the mana and/or seeds production much more easily.

Of course, there are options to make this building worth the crafting effort and its spacing.
- If you add several KP (4 per 24 hours total), that would make it far more convincing, since KP is the true endgame anyway.
- Alternatively, you could let it add a daily bonus to any event currency, whenever an event is on. Since we have been seeing LOTS of events, that would definitely be a solid reason to build it permanently.
- Give it a permanent cultural production bonus; say +10% permanently to your Sun-score :p

It's these kind of things that would make more people consider it.

As for the rest; QoL and bug fixes are always welcome!

Pauly7

Magus
Did I see this chess set stuff on the last update or did I dream that?

I still don't want a giant chess set in my city though so I'll stay out of it.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am really looking forward to the extra expansions coming in the future. I remember it mentioned in an earlier announcement that we would see background changes to accommodate and now on the app I see room for a column SE and possibly 2 rows SW. Thank you and hoping not all are for premium. More possibly back added tech ones and future tech ones and more from provinces would be very much appreciated. :)

Note: My city screenshot is a shot of my city ch14 complete and all research and tech expansions placed. I added the available ones as they are all currently premium to demonstrate the extra background space recently added on mobile.

7CF48079-A11F-4EFF-8515-4C949539185C.jpeg

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I am really looking forward to the extra expansions coming in the future. I remember it mentioned in an earlier announcement that we would see background changes to accommodate and now on the app I see room for a column SE and possibly 2 rows SW. Thank you and hoping not all are for premium. More possibly back added tech ones and future tech ones and more from provinces would be very much appreciated. :)

Note: My city screenshot is a shot of my city ch14 complete and all research and tech expansions placed. I added the available ones as they are all currently premium to demonstrate the extra background space recently added on mobile.

View attachment 3766

Hold the front pages, PC version has hit live with the July-August German hols and it looks now like the extra expansions are a joke.
Sunbathers with towels on sunbeds, what gives, this is a joke I hope, and not in fitting with my gaming experience.

Pauly7

Magus
I don't see sunbathers on towels, but all the borders of my city have been messed with, i.e. beaches and huts and shells and stuff.

It isn't that dramatic, but I'm not keen on how that looks at the moment because it looks like the NW border of my city is about to drop off a cliff and down in the W corner it seems like a bunch of extra trees and stuff have been added to the adjoining forest which is actually encroaching and slightly blocking off the view of some buildings down there.

Edit: I actually now have a road that is going on top of the trees on the edge of the forest.

Larodar

Alchemist
Will my Magical Chess set get new bonus or i will need to craft new one and build it to get bonus?

DeletedUser8908

More updates on app please!When can we do the kp swap and when can we get our help chests???

kimkimkim

Summoner
Will my Magical Chess set get new bonus or i will need to craft new one and build it to get bonus?
I believe the new bonus' apply to a newly crafted chess set, not one that has already been built

Sir Derf

Adept
My already deployed chess set was improved. Mildly curious, do you think that INNO would carry two sets of Chess Set buildings with different stats?

Deleted User - 1759805

Mildly curious, do you think that INNO would carry two sets of Chess Set buildings with different stats?
No, they just update stats for a particular building, that's how nerfs/boosts are generally done. The changes then apply to all instances of such buildings - placed, in the inventory, new ones etc.

DeletedUser3097

Mildly curious, do you think that INNO would carry two sets of Chess Set buildings with different stats?
No!
The new stats will apply to all Chessboard sets- ones placed, ones in Inventory and new ones crafted.

DeletedUser342

Rather disappointed to read the good news that the magical chess set is now worth building. Especially as I had already dismantled my pieces as not being worth keeping.

Killiak

Artisan
It still isn't worth building. The amount of mana and seeds you can get, for the space invested, is still far from impressive or good.
At this rate, it's just something we craft to keep the recipes from popping up.

kimkimkim

Summoner
No!

The new stats will apply to all Chessboard sets- ones placed, ones in Inventory and new ones crafted.
maybe this should have been mentioned in the release notes so when someone gives a wrong answer to a question they don't look like an idiot....just saying!

m4rt1n

Adept
Also now the city is realigned correctly, it appears to me that room has been made for 2 rows and 2 columbs of expansions for the future, making a 14x14 grid from the current 12X12 grid. Any more info on the future promised expansions @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie @Rilian