• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

More selectivity of Crafting Recipes

Sir Derf

Adept
Okay, so there are about 100 crafting recipes. And every 8 hours, five random recipes are selected.

Except...

The Chess Set recipes. If you already have a Chess Piece, either in your city or in your inventory, then the recipe for that piece is excluded from the selection process.

So, how about removing some of the other recipes from the rotation under appropriate circumstances.

If someone has no Phoenix Eggs, why would they need Pet Food?
I have no Blueprints. How about skipping the Blueprints -> Royal Restoration recipes?

Now, the Royal Restoration one, I suppose an argument could be made that someone could still buy the RRs with diamonds.

Oooohhh, how about a low-diamond fee for a time-window where you can be more selective on which recipes will come up?

DeletedUser8921

They mentioned elsewhere, I think it was on the beta forum, that there will be other pets in events in the future.

davemc

Bard
;)Stonehenge is a waste of space, Only worth having 1 phoenix(mine is fire) only have to feed it for tournaments. Since the Steel tournament ive not had 1 Troop enhancement come up. All i get is relics or obsolete little winter buildings and the odd KP Instant. But on the good side i did get 500 diamonds instead of some crap buildings that would only get disinchanted anyway:)

m4rt1n

Adept
Take out the small xmas buildings in my opinion. They were put in when crafting started around the time of the winter event and are still there now.

Replace all the small buildings with 4 new and original craft-able only buildings would reduce a lot of the recipes.
1x1, 1x2, 2x1, and 2x2. Make them build-able once so again they can yet further reduce the crafting recipes.

DeletedUser9063

Thats almost worst offer you can get lol

And i don't know why those pet foods can't be crafted in Magic academy like other enchantments since pet food is placed among them. That way we could choose if we make it or not and the amount we need.
Like Davemc said above, he/she has only Fire Phoenix, and that one needs pet food on each 24 hours, while other two use their food for 3,5hours...so needed much more.