• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Newsletter re-subscription

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Every time an event starts in Elvenar, there are complaints of people not getting the newsletter with the free event currency. There are different reasons why this happens, among them that the player has unsubscribed from InnoGames newsletters.

In that case, according to the knowledge base "resubscribing is currently not possible". However, in many cases unsubscribing happens by accident and the player is not aware that they will never receive any newsletter again.

I understand that haphazardly opting in and out of receiving the newsletters is not appreciated. But I think that there should be a possibility to have a player resubscribe to the mailing list.

My idea is to give Support sufficient rights to accomplish this.

DeletedUser5532

My idea is to give Support sufficient rights to accomplish this.

I do not believe it is am issue of giving them rights to do anything, more like its a completely separate system to which access to is inappropriate for support members.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
If support must not access the mail system directly, maybe let them pass the ticket to the admins in charge. Details are up to Inno. I find it strange that people want to receive a newsletter and support cannot help them.

Last edited: