• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are recruiting

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, :human: & :elf: ,the Elvinears have a space available, following the retirement of a member.

We have an active chat and message system where you can meet fellows and say hi and get help about the game, or just chat about anything.
We are happy to take a player with any boosted goods as we are fairly well balanced. :marble::steel::plank::silk::crystal::scroll::elixir::magicdust::gem:

We all enjoy playing the weekly tournaments and reaping the individual rewards as well as the fellowship rewards, but participation is not mandatory and you are only encouraged to have a go and do what you can without any pressure.

We enjoy the adventures and do what we can again to help each other out, making fair trades where possible but do help new players with 0 and 1 star trades.

Members range in score from 400k+ to 3k+ so all are welcome to apply.

Please reply here or apply directly in game with a message to myself or pnatiger if you feel our relaxed no pressure, play at your own pace fellowship is for you.

Have fun, it's only a game, enjoy it. :D

m4rt1n

Adept
Any interest, we are a very friendly bunch of players who always help each other out.

Come and give us a try before the next tournament starts on Tuesday and I'm sure you will find us a fun and relaxing place to play the game. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone :human: & :elf:,

we still have a vacancy so if you want to join an active and friendly fellowship, take part in the weekly tournaments, adventures and earn :kp: from our KP swaps we have running, then give us a try.

Message me ingame, or reply here.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Martin. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi Guy's we still have a place for the taking, receive help daily, 99% of all 2* trades, cross-tier or same tier taken within hours.

And whether you like a chat or just want to be active in the background, we help everyone and all players of all levels are very welcome. :)

We really want YOU to join us and will give a great welcome,

Martin. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Still recruiting here and we are going for a Blueprint on the steel tourney if you wish to join a very friendly bunch of players. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone :human: & :elf:,
we are once again recruiting.
Read above for more info and I look forward to hearing from you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We still have that open spot and are building and supporting each other week on week. Very friendly daily chats and a drama free FS.

Just message me in-game or reply here and if you play regularly, you will be very welcome, whatever your score or experience in the game. New players committed to the game are also very welcome. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone :human:&:elf:,
we have a vacancy following the departure of a long time member, so if your interested, see above in post 1 and apply here or ingame. :)

We look forward to hearing from you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We are recruiting once more, want to join an active fellowship that enjoys playing the tournaments then apply here or ingame. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Did you get the ingame message, apply now and you will be accepted. :)

Invite sent. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8908

I can’t get in game message while I am using mobile, but I can apply it later! Look forward to join your team!

DeletedUser3097

I can’t get in game message while I am using mobile

Yes this is true, you cannot receive group messages on the app but you can see if a Fellowship has invited you to join. Click on the Fellowship icon by your profile picture then open the Requests Tab. Then click on the green tick to accept an invitation.

m4rt1n

Adept
Anyone who enjoys a friendly environment, want's to make a few friends and enjoys the game, likes the tournaments and is active, reply here or message me in-game. A place could well be yours to enjoy in our superb family of helpful and friendly players. :)

*In-game direct applications are not possible