• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Aureate Phoenix - Pet Food didn't appear to work.

DeletedUser8850

I used a Pet Food, but I didn't get any extra goods, even with goods productions finished after the pet food was used. What are the rules for the Aureate Phoenix Feeding Effect, and do bonuses to any production apply when the production is finished, or when it is picked up?

m4rt1n

Adept
Bonuses from use of the MM spell apply on pickup not finish, so I strongly expect the Aureate Feeding Effect bonus will only apply if pickup is made while the spell is live.

Someone may be able to help more as it is not that clear on the wiki. I will try and find out more info.

Edit: See this page from the 3rd party site Elvengems:

https://elvengems.com/phoenix-2019/evolving-buildings/

There is an example of how the bonus is added when active that may help answer your question.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
The bonus in the early upgrades of The Aureate is very small, hover your mouse on PC version over the manufactory and it will give the breakdown as shown on the Elven Gems example.
The bonus from the Aureate is added to the bonus from any Ancient Wonder and Relic input before being applied.

So for example if you have 700% from relics and 56% from Mountain Halls and 30% from the Aureate Phoenix, the goods bonus will be 786%.

Relic 700%
AW MH 56%
Aureate 30%

Total Bonus 786%

Last edited:

DeletedUser8850

Yes, but unless you have 10 or less resources each time, it should make *some* difference. For example I had a building that produced 21 scrolls, and not even 1 scroll bonus when I picked up resources when the Feeding Effect was active (I should have at least 15% bonus). I don't think I have any Scroll Relic Bonuses or Ancient Wonders yet.

m4rt1n

Adept
All I can suggest then now is that you open a ticket with support and I hope they can help you more.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
@Steven Source
Your boosts, as pointed out in another thread, are marble silk and gems. you only get boosts for your boosted goods. so as your scrolls arent boosted you wont see any extra. you will get boosts on marble silk and gems.

Aureate.JPG

DeletedUser8850

Well, I didn't see that longer description because I had already summoned the building. It just says "Goods Production +15%". I suggest that it be changed to "Boosted Goods Production +15%".

Susie49

Soothsayer
I tried feeding my aureate Phoenix just before my morning collection (9 hours) of boosted goods, and did a three hour production and collection before the spell ran out. Did not see any bonuses but I am on the app so trickier to see.

Can anyone confirm that feeding the Phoenix acts in the same way as using MME spells in terms of when to apply them please? (obviously amount of boost and length of spell activity are different) Thanks :)

DeletedUser5093

Looking over your city, it looks like all your manufactories are relatively low level, so the boost you'll get from a level 1 aureate phoenix will be very small at this stage of the game. For example, your level 7 marble workshop will give an extra 4 marble when you do a 3 hour production, an extra 7 when you do a 9 hour production, and an extra 13 when you do a 1 day production. Likewise, your level 5 silk building will give 4 to 15 extra silk, depending on whether you do a 3hr, 9hr or 1 day production. Considering how tiny these figures are, it's possible you simply didn't notice the change when you collected your goods. If you want to check that you are actually getting something, next time you feed your phoenix click on a manufactory that hasn't finished running yet, or is currently idle, then hover your mouse over any of the text that lists how much goods you're getting. In green text it will tell you how many goods you're getting from other sources, e.g. relic boost, pet boost, etc. If pet boost isn't listed, or says 0, then something isn't working right, but if it is then it'll say something like "Pet Boost: +13".

Because pet food doesn't do much for your aureate phoenix at this stage of the game I would recommend saving it for later, when your manufactories are a bit bigger. In the mean time it will still give you some really great bonuses every second day, such as lots of coins. If you can manage to upgrade it to level 3, it will also give you 429 elixir, which will be very valuable for you at this stage of the game, since you won't be able to produce any Tier3 goods (gems) until the next chapter. That will allow you to build up a large quantity of these goods early, or even trade it for lots of lower tier goods. *Edit* Ignore that last bit. Turns out it produces Tier1 goods, not Tier3. Still very useful for you, just nowhere near as much as I originally stated.

I hope this helped. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8850

AFAIK, Aureate Phoenix only applies to regular Boosted goods.