• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Evolution of the Phoenix

DeletedUser8573

How long does the event building last? Is it thru whole event?

m4rt1n

Adept
Does everyone have the offer for the event +1 essence building as I do not have it.

Edit: 5 reloads and the offer finally triggered. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7309

How many artefacts are available as grand prizes and will they be obtainable after the event ? I figure we would need 30 to max out all three phoenixes....
Also slightly concerned I’ve done a quarter of the quests and only got one grand prize. Are we expected to relinquish real money to evolve the birdies?

Deleted User - 341074

How many artefacts are available as grand prizes and will they be obtainable after the event ?
The only answer so far is "rare"
Also slightly concerned I’ve done a quarter of the quests and only got one grand prize.
Like every event, the essence is backloaded where the first quest gives 8 and #114 gives 64 ess.
So "a quarter of the quests" is only 10% of the quest ess, and that doesn't count daily quests or collections.

If you're on or near quest #28 you've probably only seen 7% of the total ess you will get.

Sir Derf

Adept
By my accounting and estimation, the event has 114 sequential quests offering a total of 4,048 Sky Essence, it should have 28 daily quests totaling 980 Sky Essence, and the dropped eggs, which I will estimate at 24 Sky Essence/day totaling 672 Sky Essence, and add the free 100 Sky Essence form the E-Mail, suggesting a grand total of 5,800 Sky Essence for the entire event.

I've completed 57 Sequential Quests, so half-way done there, three Daily Quests, gathered eggs and opened the E-mail, and have amassed 1,545 Sky Essence, and so am just over 1/4 of the my full projection.

The math I posted in the Beta topic suggests that good play can gain you only 12 Grand Prizes, so 6 Phoenix Artifacts of the 27 your three buildings would like to have (Evolving a building from Stage 1 -> Stage 10 is 9 evolutions, not 10). Inno said they would be made available after this event, but rarely, so make your plans accordingly.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm after day 12, very good population and I had one once before in my city for a long time, well before the RR days. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Apparently quest 65 shows to upgrade 2 buildings to level 4 or higher, it IS actually upgrade 2 buildings to level 5 or higher like the quest list says....I just upgraded 2 buildings to level 4 like the quest shows and the quest did not complete.
Screenshot (4).png