• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Welcome to Slime Tempest! Fellowship..

DeletedUser8651

Welcome to Slime Tempest!

We Currently have 4 members in our fellowship;
3 slightly active members (2 fellowship founders & 1 recently joined member)

1 - 2 chest/s every tournament

You can look through our fellowship and directly join us if ever you are interested!

Have a Great and Blessed Gamingz Ahead Buddies!! :)

(Contact city for a quicker response :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6687

Hi Rieze
I am a mage recruiting for Dawn Treader. WE are ranked 83 and looking for members like yourself to fill out our team. Please reply if you are interested. Chat improves knowledge of the game and we have very experienced players.
THANKS
LARRY...... larryary

DeletedUser8651

Hi Rieze
I am a mage recruiting for Dawn Treader. WE are ranked 83 and looking for members like yourself to fill out our team. Please reply if you are interested. Chat improves knowledge of the game and we have very experienced players.
THANKS
LARRY...... larryary

Hello there larryary..
I appreciate the offer..
but I think there are many more players out there who are more compatible and active that can join "Dawn Treader".
'Cause this player (rieze1001) is not that active in this game and also have one other fellow mage in ''Slime Tempest".

As I look into your fellowship, I notice you only needed one more member so,..
I wish you the best Luck! in finding the last missing piece of the "Dawn Treader".

Once again Have a Great and Blessed Day Ahead Buddy! :)

Last edited by a moderator: