• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Feature: Challenges

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser5976

Ah, I didn't realised you'd already filled the space. Congrats on reaching the end of Orcs! :)

Thank you, I must admit I didn't mind Orcs that much once I got used to the long production times. Also a few well chosen applications of portal profit instants helped me not feel too impatient ;)

DeletedUser3097

@Dizzy Lizzie i have the 3503 challenge atm, is this going to be the norm or will we still be getting 4350 as well? if so alternating or random?

it might be very hard to get an answer.

I'm sorry, I can't answer that as the answer might reduce the challenge of the Challenges! Be prepared for anything!

• Challenges have become more challenging! In the future, they appear without further notice. Keep your eyes peeled, don't miss a single challenge, and gain great rewards while playing!

DeletedUser

The first time round I had the 3503 in both live cities and also Beta; this time I had the 4350 in Beta and the 3503 in both live cities.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
i know getting a straight answer from a Mod is like getting blood from a stone but miracles do happen...not:p

Thanks @Lisica for letting me know that 4350 is still around:). thats all i wanted to know, its a shame Mods have to play smoke and mirrors instead of giving us helpful answers:rolleyes:

from my experience, thats not intentional, mods usually dont know either :) the info that comes from inno headquarters isnt that much as you'd think :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I found the challenge very easy this time as I had space for extra workshops. The 4 hours of speed boosted workshops yesterday also helped me finish quickly.

I would like to see a variation in the challenges though, maybe including T1 boosted productions or/and neighbourly help. I'm sure other things could be included also. :)

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I would like to see a variation in the challenges though, maybe including T1 boosted productions or/and neighbourly help. I'm sure other things could be included also. :)

Marindor says..."We will have multiple types of challenges, the Craftmen's Challenge being the first of that."

so i would say we will be getting T1 type challenges and more too someday.:)

Wowwie

Soothsayer
@3503 challenge atm, is this going to be the norm or will we still be getting 4350
different players randomly get one or the other every challenge you do not know which one you get its a Surprise
Rumour has it we may be in for a Challenge Soon!!!!

m4rt1n

Adept
Maybe a different type of challenge is on the way soon, as I hope to see one involving goods productions. :cool:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Maybe a different type of challenge is on the way soon, as I hope to see one involving goods productions. :cool:
you just might be in luck as right now beta is having the challenge and it is goods productions, not workshop productions