• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.74

Pauly7

Magus
I don't think the FA is actually "hard" at all- fewer than 30 badges per player are required to get all of the non-ranking prizes. If the interface was the same as the Challenges event then most fellowships could complete stage 1&2 by accident.
It's just the walking-barefoot-on-glass-to-climb-into-a-dumpster-fire interface that is hard to deal with.
I think there are different arguments as to the difficulty of FA. When it first appeared our fellowship was a little bit together and organised, but not that well. When I asked people to collect enough badges, fill in a spreadsheet and do all the working together it caused so much bad feeling and disagreement for such a poor reward that I said to everyone I wouldn't make that ask of them again unless it all changed.

These days we are way more organised. I still don't ask it, but it looks like we will complete the 3rd track this time, but it is with a fair amount of effort from those who are playing. I also don't want people to knock down areas of their city for the sake of the FA.

If you see only being in the top 10 as gaining anything worthwhile then I would describe it still as way too hard for what is being offered in compensation.

Sorry... FA bashing is, no doubt, way off topic.... carry on.

OldHag

Necromancer
A blueprint is awarded to all members of a fellowship who open the 10th chest in a tournament. It is used to upgrade a magic workshop or residence. It can now also be used to craft 10 x Royal Restoration spells.

Thankyou.

Deleted User - 341074

a fair amount of effort from those who are playing.
I bolded that part because IMO it is key- if the challenge system was added to the FA, then everyone in your FS would make badges just by playing normally.
The way it is now I actually don't want them to give better prizes like the new Royal Restoration - especially not for ranking. I don't want an incentive to do something I hate lol.