• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

m4rt1n

Adept
Here is all the basic information about the Carnival double-questline event now running in Beta

You are welcome to share this with friends who do not play in Beta

https://tinyurl.com/ycsdl44f

51294684_10213342813145445_1487600908387745792_n.jpg

Any idea's on a live start date, recently beta events have moved from 1 to 2 weeks before going live, so my own opinion is that may continue. I assume that come Tuesday this week this question will answer itself regarding the release of the "Constructs" or not. :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Any idea's on a live start date, recently beta events have moved from 1 to 2 weeks before going live, so my own opinion is that may continue. I assume that come Tuesday this week this question will answer itself regarding the release of the "Constructs" or not. :)

Well Valentine has to finish first!
The reason the event came more than seven days after Beta this time was, I think, because they had to wait until nine days before Valentine's Day. I don't think it will be a regular thing.

m4rt1n

Adept
Well Valentine has to finish first!
The reason the event came more than seven days after Beta this time was, I think, because they had to wait until nine days before Valentine's Day. I don't think it will be a regular thing.

I assume if the Constructs don't come to live on Tuesday 12 February, the 2 week thing will be the new norm. The only reason this time is also the introduction of another big event, The Carnival Event on top of the long awaited new quest race, that I ask and think maybe with so many things 2 weeks might become the "new norm". ;)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
No. The changes that are now made on Beta have already been made in the version that you are currently playing on Live. No worries, there are no balancing changes during the event, only between the initial Beta version and the start of the Live version. :)

Deleted User - 341074

How badly nerfed? Do we need to rely on luck now to get the set?
Edit: wow I just had to look at the beta forums and it seems like we're really getting about 1,000 fewer candies on live than on beta making it pretty much impossible to get the set without spending diamonds. Weak sauce

Jackluyt

Shaman
It seems they have solved the problem of conversion of Blueprints - via crafting!
So perhaps we will see it in the Live Worlds soon?

TODAY"S UPGRADE IN BETA WORLD:

53561738_10213468319203018_7340466246963429376_n.jpg

Announcement:

New Crafting recipes will be added shortly: Ancient Knowledge and Royal Restoration Spell
* The Royal Restoration Spell can be crafted using Combining Catalysts and Blueprints. A total of 3 new recipes to craft different amounts of Royal Restoration Spells were added to the recipe pool.
* Ancient Knowledge can be crafted using Spell Fragments and Broken Shards. Again, a total of 3 new recipes to craft different amounts of Ancient Knowledge Instants were added to the recipe pool.

Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!

This is what one of my players just posted in the Facebook group:

I agree with him entirely!

While I am overjoyed at seeing RR spells might be available soon, I'm not keen on the idea of having to wait for the crafting option to come around. There are already sooo many crafting options that it takes forever to get around to something useful. If they would eliminate some of the more useless crafting options, it might work better.

We will have to wait to see what the recipes are before we can judge.
If there is a recipe that lets you convert a large number of Blueprints at a good rate of exchange, I would be happy.

I would not like to be in the designers' shoes on this one - I doubt if anything they do is going to make everyone happy!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

From the Beta thread discussing the RR spell:
Karvest said:
1 blueprint + 3 catalysts = 10 RR
2 blueprints + 5 catalysts = 20 RR
3 blueprints + 7 catalysts = 30 RR

1 shard + 450 fragments = 3KP instant
3 shards + 1100 fragments = 10KP instant
5 shards + 1300 fragments = 15KP instant
Note that the shards from the quote refer to broken shards.

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree, at least now we can convert the blueprints as we wish or save them for magic buildings, and finally a way to do something with those 200+ ToS broken shards. :)

Deleted User - 341074

I agree, at least now we can convert the blueprints as we wish or save them for magic buildings, and finally a way to do something with those 200+ ToS broken shards. :)
I think you are conflating shards and broken shards.
Shards are ancient wonders specific like one's for the ToS.
Broken shards used in the recipes above are the ones that you collect 10 of to fill a slot in the wheel