• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.71

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming version 1.71.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
Mobile:
  • We've adjusted the order of offers in the Wholesaler to be more in line with the rest of the game.
Oh my, I’m NOT looking forward to my future mis-clicks. However, thank you for this change. Having the order of Wholesaler offers the same in the app and in the browser is definitely worth this uncomfortable adjusting period for me.

Luciana

Seeker
:oops::oops::oops: Bahhhh i don't do well with change... Glad i grew my nails,,, now i can bite them while i deal with any changes ................................. :eek::eek::eek: Improvements i like :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7733

Thank you for improving the game. There's no progress without change. :)

DeletedUser5976

• Inventory - Resolved an error that made it impossible to place streets from the inventory.

I didn't know it was possible to have streets in the inventory. Which streets would these be?

DeletedUser5532

I didn't know it was possible to have streets in the inventory. Which streets would these be?
Any of the streets can be placed in the inventory, in the same way that a building would be, and would be accessed the same way. Of course, they could only get there if the devs decided to. I would think that as this issue has been resolved, it may be indicating that there will be other ways (crafting??) of getting street parts into the inventory in the future .

DeletedUser7733

@Heartman :D

It could be Guest Race goods inventory that you can build paths from. But then I don't know everything :D

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I am unhappy about this new special building The Gravity Inn" only being available if i "get on instagram"

I get on this forum and am active in all our fellowship chats ... this should be enough to get the full range of buildings the game offers.

are we going to have facebook buildings/goodies next or maybe a line messenger special ?

I appreciate you are trying to expand the social network that links into the game and that it can provide a new cache of customers for you but am hoping that we don't see another clique forming that cant see fellowship messages or use browsers to access the game

DeletedUser5976

Perhaps the wording can be changed. It says that it's a building that we can only get through Inno's community channels. As they're not available through forums it begs the question if the forums aren't considered a community channel. It will be better to call it "our social media channels".

I will never use those channels, but I don't mind that Inno runs different competitions at different places.

DeletedUser3097

I am unhappy about this new special building The Gravity Inn" only being available if i "get on instagram"

I get on this forum and am active in all our fellowship chats ... this should be enough to get the full range of buildings the game offers.

are we going to have facebook buildings/goodies next or maybe a line messenger special ?

I appreciate you are trying to expand the social network that links into the game and that it can provide a new cache of customers for you but am hoping that we don't see another clique forming that cant see fellowship messages or use browsers to access the game
Perhaps the wording can be changed. It says that it's a building that we can only get through Inno's community channels. As they're not available through forums it begs the question if the forums aren't considered a community channel. It will be better to call it "our social media channels".

I will never use those channels, but I don't mind that Inno runs different competitions at different places.

More information can be found here.

DeletedUser8397

Nice to finally be able to visit our neighbors /ally cities, but that's that... App players

We are unable to donate to AW, we don't get relics or other goodies when polishing/visiting ally city, we can't see if any donated to our AW, we can't sent private messages. I know development can make this happen.

I like Instagram giveaway. Hope I'll win that awesome building!